Turning something special into something unique.

BogusOne

As we all know Budnitz is renowned for their dream worthy bikes. Quality craftsmanship combined with super sexy designs and materials to create bikes that most of us can only dream about. I mean who doesn't like the sleek look of that split top tube flowing from the head tube along the length of the bike into seat stays. All and all just super sexy.

post-7810-0-57395500-1421387399_thumb.jpg

post-7810-0-65470500-1421387461_thumb.jpg

Well currently i have the privilege to have one of these beauties in my workshop or as i call it my "Lab of dreams". Not only is it a privilege to work on such a gorgeous machine but also an honor. Make no mistake this machine is super sexy, everything is just super smooth and the quality of the build speaks for itself, even the somewhat drab Avo green paintwork looks sexy. But this machine wont be dressed in the avo green for long as it will be getting a brand new livery that will transform this already unique machine into another worldwide one of a kind....... Follow to see updates as it comes along. Here is some pre pics to get you going. :thumbup:

post-7810-0-93176800-1421388105_thumb.jpg

post-7810-0-04572100-1421388127_thumb.jpg

post-7810-0-33147100-1421388154_thumb.jpg

post-7810-0-66599400-1421388170_thumb.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so how much begging do we have to do to get a clue whats the plan???

How about some ideas?  :whistling:

Has it been sent to Bogus for a special paint job???

Indeed

i know earpie, that arrived by you with specific instructions down to the finish,

its not like we will have any input :whistling:  :whistling:

i know earpie, that arrived by you with specific instructions down to the finish,

Hahaha true :P

But seeing as its Friday and all we can always change the theme and i can just say Dips said i must do it  :whistling:  :ph34r:  :devil:

But seeing as its Friday and all we can always change the theme and i can just say Dips said i must do it  :whistling:  :ph34r:  :devil:

are you high on paint fumes,,,,,,leave dips out of this EARPIE DONT PLAY  :eek:

are you high on paint fumes,,,,,,leave dips out of this EARPIE DONT PLAY  :eek:

Hahaha so you say i can go ahead with the pink?  :devil:

Hahaha so you say i can go ahead with the pink?  :devil:

You need to add a wicker basket to the front, some glittery tassels and throw in some white roses along the frame for detail........

Would suggest Martini paint scheme, but would not want to steal somebody else's idea.........

Sorry Dips

Archived