HELP Dogma Respray Scam

Trailman

Yes beardedtriguy this is the thing that I don't get either. He had another Dogma for sale on here at some point as well, which I think he is now riding and has recently bought a Cannondale Lefty MTB. Seems to be fairly new to the sport but increasingly more involved now through the Star Cycling Club.

unquote!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does a member drag their own club down so publicly because their name happened to be associated with another member in a very casual manner? They should be proud of being associated with their members!

Threatening both the members and owner of this forum is a very weak effort, but I am sure your legal advice is very valuable to everyone here.

VroomSL - maybe you should assist rather than causing trouble? All they are looking for is the person in question's details so that the necessary legal action can be taken against him. He can then defend himself at that level as he has chosen to not resolve it amicably.

Contact the owner of Wheelworx in Woodstock. After doing some digging I found that he knows this person.

Thanks Overlord I will do that.

Edited by Trailman

Why don't you get your member to man up - surely you have internal diciplinary procedures for your club? and require your members to be of good standing in the community?

Go on - do the right thing.... not whinge about your club being mentioned.... and get the committee to address this formally, rather than they way you have - you don't even mention your standing in the club, so what are you trying to achieve? protect the guilty?

Thanks V12 well put I fully agree with this statement.

Why does a member drag their own club down so publicly because their name happened to be associated with another member in a very casual manner? They should be proud of being associated with their members!

Threatening both the members and owner of this forum is a very weak effort, but I am sure your legal advice is very valuable to everyone here.

Thanks Edge, I find this very strange as well. Surely you want to be aware of the nature of your members and what they do within the cycling community.

VroomSL - maybe you should assist rather than causing trouble? All they are looking for is the person in question's details so that the necessary legal action can be taken against him. He can then defend himself at that level as he has chosen to not resolve it amicably.

Hi VroomSL

What I would have done if this person was in my club is:

Report him immediately to the chairperson

Have him suspended pending the outcome of the issue

Once the issue is sorted, if it is proved he was guilty, hand him a lifetime ban for bringing the club into disrepute.

The reason I say this, I would expect any member of my club to do so to me or any offending member.

By coming here and making demands that the club name is removed and blah blah, I feel you're taking his side and protecting him. My 2c.

Hi VroomSL

What I would have done if this person was in my club is:

Report him immediately to the chairperson

Have him suspended pending the outcome of the issue

Once the issue is sorted, if it is proved he was guilty, hand him a lifetime ban for bringing the club into disrepute.

The reason I say this, I would expect any member of my club to do so to me or any offending member.

By coming here and making demands that the club name is removed and blah blah, I feel you're taking his side and protecting him. My 2c.

Brilliant Starvin, I fully agree

I see that Vroom SL has removed his threat.

Thanks for the support I really do appreciate it.

So Star Cycling Club is it?..

Really mate unless someone is accusing the club of something then you have no cause to come in here and throw a tantrum and probably less chance of making any legal efforts to silence people stick.

And as others have pointed out Star cycle club was not a name that I associated with this mess until you threw your toys.

Disclaimer - I may have inadvertently mentioned Star cycle club in there somewhere, so, er, sorry...

Hey marko , thanks for posting, you should be aware that at no point did I accuse the club of anything merely mentioned this individuals association. This is like the press reffering to a criminals Facebook membership it is merely by association and not accusation or with reference to that particular organization.

Anyway the threat made towards me on behalf of the club has been removed.

Dear Mr Naaim Saal aka Foil40

1. I am taking the extremely unusual and somewhat unorthodox step of writing a public note to you in my capacity as Trailman's attorney of record. I am forced to do this because you have ignored my letter of demand of last week. I do not enjoy being ignored. On the off chance that you have not received my letter, I invite you to be in urgent contact with me by pm in an endeavour to sort this fiasco out amicably.

2. I also do not enjoy that you have wrongfully and unlawfully Made material non disclosures as regards the condition of the frame which you sold to Trailman. In short, you have taken mean advantage of a kind and trusting person. I fully intend to see to it that you do not get away with this. Justice will be done.

3. I think you perhaps take some measure of comfort in the fact that I do not know where you live, so you think this gives you the luxury of being able to ignore me and the legal proceedings I have threatened. I have some news for you on that score. I know where you live. I know where to send the Sheriff of the Court.

4. Contact me, and do the right thing to settle this matter honourably - or get your attorney to enagage with me. Or you can look forward to some to some lengthy, costly and deeply acrimonious litigation.

5. All of my client's rights are strictly reserved.

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

1. I am taking the extremely unusual and somewhat unorthodox step of writing a public note to you in my capacity as Trailman's attorney of record. I am forced to do this because you have ignored my letter of demand of last week. I do not enjoy being ignored. On the off chance that you have not received my letter, I invite you to be in urgent contact with me by pm in an endeavour to sort this fiasco out amicably.

2. I also do not enjoy that you have wrongfully and unlawfully Made material non disclosures as regards the condition of the frame which you sold to Trailman. In short, you have taken mean advantage of a kind and trusting person. I fully intend to see to it that you do not get away with this. Justice will be done.

3. I think you perhaps take some measure of comfort in the fact that I do not know where you live, so you think this gives you the luxury of being able to ignore me and the legal proceedings I have threatened. I have some news for you on that score. I know where you live. I know where to send the Sheriff of the Court.

4. Contact me, and do the right thing to settle this matter honourably - or get your attorney to enagage with me. Or you can look forward to some to some lengthy, costly and deeply acrimonious litigation.

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

To Foilwith40tjops

Time to reach out to your personal god for some help. ... you are going to need a lot help shortly. ..

Alternately... DO THE RIGHT THING...

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

:eek:

I'd be calling if that was me.

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

I need to have a beer/coffee with you

I like your way of doing things

Yours sincerely

Harry Nochumsohn

S#$% just got real...

I wonder if foil knows just how much trouble he is in!