Tzaneen Enduro event in June 2015

remfactor

To all Enduro, Downhill and Trail riders out there:

We have built some amazing trails in the Agatha forest in Tzaneen (Limpopo).

Many different lines and obstacles for everyone to test their skills.

The trails can be enjoyed with anything from a hardtail (B-lines are present where needed) to a full-on DH rig!

At the moment, we can have 2 special stages of +/- 4 minutes each. A few parts will be common to both, but they will be mostly different.

We are planning to hold an Enduro event this year, having 2 runs on each stage and using all 4 times to determine the winner. It will take place on the week-end of the 20-21 June. Practice Saturday 20/06 P.M and racing Sunday 21/06.

More to follow!!!

post-30907-0-17814700-1427970540_thumb.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def keen on this Remi - Format sound chilled and fun. Will have to see closer to the time though as have Mankele a few weeks later, but should be cool. What accommodation is available?

Mankele Avalanche is 4/5 July that leaves you with 2 weeks to rest! That should be enough...

As far as accommodation goes, there is a lot of B&B's and lodges around the area and we are working on possibility of camping for those on a budget.

That's perfect! You can be away in Tzaneen!

No, seriously, it's a pity. We need numbers to be able to have more events of this type.

Looks Great. Being and Enduro event, will the DH bikes have enough time to push back up or will there be a shuttle? A few guys from Nelspruit are keen. Can you give us a little more info on this please.

There will be time to get to the top. Even with a dh bike,you can still pedal a bit then push then pedal some more etc

Archived