The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

We've got some fantastic daily and grand prizes lined up this year.... you won't want to miss this one! :)

More details about the prizes will be released around the middle of this month. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in.

I must confess that Fantasy League makes the racing much more exciting plus you end up with mixed emotions, like wanting the breakaway to stay away then realising he is not in my fantasy team.

For those who haven't played before, how to you enter?

Just post saying "I'm in" ? if so I'm in!!

Admin will be setting up an online system where you will be able to select your picks online. No more sending a PM with your picks, or posting it on this thread.

In years gone by, the (real-life) teams only finalise their line-ups a week or two before the Tour starts, so sometimes it's a last minute rush. As soon as teams are announced (provisional or final), I will be posting it on the first page (riders and teams).

Cool.  I am in.  Is Marcel Kittel not in the Giant Alpecin team?  That would be sad. 

in,

when do we start where?how?

The team selection and entry page will be available about two weeks before the Tour. It all depends on how soon the teams release their final rider lists, but we're aiming for 22 June to open up entries for initial selections. You then be able to adjust your team up until the start of the Tour on 4 July (time TBC) as there are often late changes.

The first version of how to score points can be downloaded... deleted

edit: 11-Jun

Revision 1 of the rules added - green jersey points cut in half to balance the scoring between the jerseys.Revision 1 attachment removed.

edit: 19-Jun

Revision 2 of the rules added - green & polka dot jersey points changed after Tour's official rules were available to download.

Current rules available to download on page 1 of the thread.

Amazing work, Gerald. A lot of effort must have gone into this. Much appreciated.

I have been receiving a few queries about how the scoring works. What might seem easy for me to understand it may not be as simple as it sounds.

If you have any queries, please post your queries here, or send me a PM, and I'll try compile a Q&A/FAQ for the points.

i just got a headache reading all that, chapeau to the blokes/ladies that set this all up

It's a work in progress over 6-7 years that has been added to/improved as the years tick by.

Not sure if this will help or hinder your picks for the competition. The following is the maximum number of points available for the categories, depending on your picks.

edit: updated 11-Jun (green points cut in half to even the spread between all jerseys)

edit: updated 19-Jun (revised points after Official Tour rules were published)

post-1372-0-26393300-1434717140_thumb.png

post-1372-0-37917100-1434717149_thumb.png

Archived