2 cyclists stabbed Black Hill

NixM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a *** incident and I'm sorry it happened.

It is good that it is being dealt with in the way that it seems it is being handled.

What boggles the mind is what motivated these guys to act in this manner. Seriously, what makes you go out and moer somebody?

Is it a racial based hatred, or a hatred for cyclists, or a hatred of those who have more than you..... Too much hate in this place.

This was a *** incident and it ....

good that it is being dealt with way *** t it seems it is being handled.

What .... the mind is what.... .guys to act in this manner. Seriously, what you go out and moer somebody?

Is it a racial based hatred, or a hatred for cyclists, or a hatred of those who have more than you..... Too much hate in this place.

Absolutely right patch. Too much hatred. Ppl don't have an outlet for their anger/frustrations/hatred or whatever locked up anti social feelings they have, that it eventually takes root in a violent outburst, which is inexcusable no matter how they are going to try an explain it away.

S.A. is still a long way away from where ppl in general can do things without complete fear of be repoach by others based on hatred/anger/etc.

Social evils in our society is signs of a time bomb ticking to go off.if proper steps will be taken agianst these "@$$&@# then it will send out a message that will "correct" these acts. If its just a slap on the wrists then it will just get worse and worse.

Hope the authorities take note before someone dies.

Love some of these comments:

@jacqueskrouse

a sjambok.... that's a new tactic, for these arrogant & inconsiderate "A-holes-in-tights"!

My '84 Mercedes-Benz had a very useful "target" on the bonnet....... it improves your aim!!

Love some of these comments:

@jacqueskrouse

a sjambok.... that's a new tactic, for these arrogant & inconsiderate "A-holes-in-tights"!

My '84 Mercedes-Benz had a very useful "target" on the bonnet....... it improves your aim!!

Comments are special. Some real keyboard warriors out there!

DJR & Raptor-22 you are famous now!!

Now to come up with my own quotable comment...  :wacko:

This is why you must spell check all your posts :P

wow amazing comments from the general public! We moan about crime when it spews forth from our fingers and mouths at every opportunity....

IS there hope for our society?

* edited to correct spelling and grammar since it may find extreme hate based critique on a news blog

Absolutely right patch. Too much hatred. Ppl don't have an outlet for their anger/frustrations/hatred or whatever locked up anti social feelings they have, that it eventually takes root in a violent outburst, which is inexcusable no matter how they are going to try an explain it away.

S.A. is still a long way away from where ppl in general can do things without complete fear of be repoach by others based on hatred/anger/etc.

Social evils in our society is signs of a time bomb ticking to go off.if proper steps will be taken agianst these "@$$&@# then it will send out a message that will "correct" these acts. If its just a slap on the wrists then it will just get worse and worse.

Hope the authorities take note before someone dies.

This hate together with a total disregard and disrespect for the law- which unfortunately, streams down from higher up... if those in power do not obey the law, why should I?

Oh my word.

Haven't read comments on IOL for a while.

That other thread about 'getting the hell out of here' ... if ever there was a reason, reading comments like this every day would provide that reason.

Is this the discussions that goes on around braaivleis fires?

How did we get here?   :(

Oh my word.

Haven't read comments on IOL for a while.

That other thread about 'getting the hell out of here' ... if ever there was a reason, reading comments like this every day would provide that reason.

Is this the discussions that goes on around braaivleis fires?

How did we get here?   :(

And how is this type of comments allowed?

Edit: I see there's a whole thread about remarks on news articles ...

Old school people.

Name and Shame!

If you gonna talk the talk-then walk the walk.

Post them pictures in thier communities and let them live with shame.

Archived