Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

I was also contacted by denysbio17@gmail.com yesterday and then some other guy from Tanzania via Whatsapp... not sure if he is legit or not...

Hi Bruce,

Please could you share the phone number and any other details of the Tanzania based guy with us via help@bikehub.co.za

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also contactacted by Denysbio via the email function on the ads... Goes by the name Denys Luts and wants me to ship to Ukraine!

Same story here :D

Also contactacted by Denysbio via the email function on the ads... Goes by the name Denys Luts and wants me to ship to Ukraine!

Yip same story here [emoji1787]

Yip.  Interesting weekend. He contacted me wanting my MTB and Road bike I had advertised.

Just to confirm two scammers that I've had on my ad recently. 

1. Luts Denys (claiming to be from Ukraine)
  2. Micheal Hans Torsein (claiming to be from US)

I see you've all been hit by Luts today too!

Had a guy reply to a wanted ad on Facebook, these guys go to some pretty sophisticated ends, many "friends" etc but I noticed all added within the last week. As per the usual wants to take the deal off site and communicate via WhatsApp. The guy got pretty aggressive when I called him out for being a scammer, Afrikaans guy phoned me up all "upset".

Amazing how far they are prepared to go, tried to convince me he wasn't a scammer, even after vloeking me stukkend ,then says but the item is still available it's mine if I want it, these guys have zero shame..

And again this morning from Rtecognu / alexandrairinastan411@gmail.com

Thanks admin for flagging and blocking before I even saw the message!

These guys are getting insistent!