Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I also just got back like 20 mins ago from spending my 4 diamonds also at Sunglass hut, combined with their 20% off for the weekend it was a great deal.

attachicon.gif20191202_141320.jpg

I noticed that their prices went up sometime in the last 2 weeks, as I had been looking for a while before settling on the pair I took. The price went up from R2499 to R2990 (before the 20% discount). So I guess with the Black Bright Friday sale did make them slightly cheaper. Not complaining as I only paid R329, my regular workouts plus some lucky picks on the dashboard.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who says that the Vitality Active Rewards system on Discovery is not worth is, consider this for a happy 2019:

4 diamonds got me these - I used my voucher today:

attachicon.gifholbrook mix.jpg

5 diamonds got my wife a weekend stay at Sun City, which we're using this time next month.

R2500 worth of vouchers added to a Cape Union Mart gift card.

R500 on a Incredible voucher - which didn't want to work yesterday (how ironic)

My daughters 10.2" tablet for school, next year, has been fully funded by miles.

I had that sort of value last year, this year, sweet fokol. It may be worth it to you sure, but for me, I literally got 2 disconnected diamonds, 1 x 100 points and the rest was all 25 and 30s. I just cancelled mine as for me, I'm putting in way more than I am getting out.

I had that sort of value last year, this year, sweet fokol. It may be worth it to you sure, but for me, I literally got 2 disconnected diamonds, 1 x 100 points and the rest was all 25 and 30s. I just cancelled mine as for me, I'm putting in way more than I am getting out.

Totally off topic, You type fokol with fokol *****. I type F - C - U - K and get ****, how does that work?

Edited by Craai

Totally off topic, You type fokol with fokol *****. I type F - C - U - K and get ****, how does that work?

Easy, they have not added fokol to the bad words dictionary. This is an American coded forum, there will be plenty of Afrikaans swearing we will probably be able to use.

Hi

At the 947 Expo, I was a lucky winner of a prize at the Discovery stand. Was told I will be contacted to deliver the prize. Few weeks already and I have not yet been contacted. Hope somebody on the Hub has knows who I can contact.

Thanks

Hi

At the 947 Expo, I was a lucky winner of a prize at the Discovery stand. Was told I will be contacted to deliver the prize. Few weeks already and I have not yet been contacted. Hope somebody on the Hub has knows who I can contact.

Thanks

Ya..... You contact discovery [emoji6]

Hi

Thanks

PM inbound with some mail addresses that may help. 

So its that time of the year again when we suddenly catch a wakeup and start running around getting our points

I'm on 85800 need to get to 90000 been on diamond for 10 years plus.

On their website i see this

post-2304-0-84175800-1575381631_thumb.jpg

I'm reading it that i will remain on Diamond for 2020 ?? How can that be if i'm still on 85800.

Anyone acre to elaborate or educate me

So its that time of the year again when we suddenly catch a wakeup and start running around getting our points

I'm on 85800 need to get to 90000 been on diamond for 10 years plus.

On their website i see this

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I'm reading it that i will remain on Diamond for 2020 ?? How can that be if i'm still on 85800.

Anyone acre to elaborate or educate me

1. You must have been on Diamond last year to be on it for 2019.

2. With the points you’ve got so far in 2019, it assumes that by doing the same you will reach Diamond in 2020.

3. You still have to get there this year to start the year on Diamond, otherwise wait until you get to 50k (individual) or 25k extra for every adult dependent. That means you only need 75k for 2 adults to get to Diamond, or 100k if three adults.

1. You must have been on Diamond last year to be on it for 2019.

2. With the points you’ve got so far in 2019, it assumes that by doing the same you will reach Diamond in 2020.

3. You still have to get there this year to start the year on Diamond, otherwise wait until you get to 50k (individual) or 25k extra for every adult dependent. That means you only need 75k for 2 adults to get to Diamond, or 100k if three adults.

I was on Diamond last year I've manged Diamond every year for the last 10 odd years. 

So its assuming i will get 90K points again this year ?

Its a bit misleading - As it says i need 0 points to get to Diamond and my status is already Diamond for 2020. When clearly i still need 4200 points.

I was on Diamond last year I've manged Diamond every year for the last 10 odd years. 

So its assuming i will get 90K points again this year ?

Its a bit misleading - As it says i need 0 points to get to Diamond and my status is already Diamond for 2020. When clearly i still need 4200 points.

The Vitality system has been utterly ridiculous with this particualr thing each and every year at this time. It's an error on their side, you still need to hit 90,000. Ignore that little status bar and just concentrate on teh amount of points you have.