[Event] The Value Logistics Fast One

StevieL

Submitted the leave form this morning. Looking forward to making a nice long weekend out of this one.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thinking about making a trip up for this... will decide at the last minute.

Step 1: Beachfront this evening

Step 2: Circuits till you puke

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit 

Submitted the leave form this morning. Looking forward to making a nice long weekend out of this one.

Jan and Feb has a few nice events in Jhb, nice build up to the CTCT, just don't know which to settle for. R4S is 1 i am doing for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

In as well. Friends and family sitting a breeze on their KOTS-KOETS (Symphony), while I'm siiting slip in Vereeniging. 

Im in aswell first time im doing this race, took up cycling in july 2015 and really enjoying it have met lots of kewl peeps and have managed to get 3 other friends to join aswell. C u all at the Fast one

Eish haven`t ridden since Tour de Durban last year... Should I bite the bullet and just do the 96km(hopefully not to much of a suffer fest)....

Eish haven`t ridden since Tour de Durban last year... Should I bite the bullet and just do the 96km(hopefully not to much of a suffer fest)....

Don't uhm and ahh, just enter it. You will be fine, and you will be happy when you cross the line!

What's the worst that could happen?

What's the worst that could happen?

He could finish in a very good time and think he is invincible.

New to road cycling and this will be my first race on road. Very excited but nervous as well.

Archived