NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hi, I'm not sure how this site work. Thought I'd let you all know that Nicholas James Crichton has been arrested on the 4 of August 2020 in Kleinkrantz, he is being held at the George Police station this is a link to a local newspaper reporting on it

https://www.facebook.com/201175613228571/posts/3517812398231526/

Seems he escalated drastically from scamming people on the Internet.

Perhaps it will be good if you good ring up the station to add what he has done to everyone.

All this does is confirm to me that these scammers are all capable of much worse...because if you can get it past yourself to trick, lie and steal from people without it being a burden on your conscience, then you are most probably capable of much worse in the ‘right’ circumstances.

hallmarks of a sociopath...Hope he gets put away.

Hi, I'm not sure how this site work. Thought I'd let you all know that Nicholas James Crichton has been arrested on the 4 of August 2020 in Kleinkrantz, he is being held at the George Police station this is a link to a local newspaper reporting on it

https://www.facebook.com/201175613228571/posts/3517812398231526/

Seems he escalated drastically from scamming people on the Internet.

Perhaps it will be good if you good ring up the station to add what he has done to everyone.

Hi All

Yes can confirm that this is correct Constable Plaaitjies at the George Police station is gathering evidence and will be very happy to receive case Numbers where Nicholas Crichton has been involved. Please forward all case numbers urgently to him on 0810632913.

Please state whwre the case was filed. The case number. This will help to keep this individual out of our communities.

Thank you all

• 2 months later...