Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

This thread is clearly not about Kevin Evans anymore and more about people's little egos and personal vendettas...

Shouldnt be too long before the next "Top SA rider ........ get banned by SAIDS" then we can start this fun all over again.

Over and out.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the look you reserve for the ICG group?

When the seagulls follow the trawler its because they think the sardines will be thrown into the sea....

It was old 100 pages ago. Yet it carries on surfacing from different ends every time.

You must have a small screen with large font

Mines still less than 100 pages

This thread is clearly not about Kevin Evans anymore and more about people's little egos and personal vendettas...

Shouldnt be too long before the next "Top SA rider ........ get banned by SAIDS" then we can start this fun all over again.

Over and out.

There is no agenda nor a vendetta. I've known FanD for some years now, and I think he has skin thick enough to not let a disagreement over a doping scandal mar the mutual respect we have. He hasn't attacked me personally, nor have I him. I respect him; I don't necessarily respect what he says. I trust he would say the same.          

Edited by Tumbleweed

And every single time there is a local bust, there is a person who says told you so, berates the hub for not knowing what they knew, but doesn't share what it is that convinced them of what they believe to be the truth, nor why the "informed" should believe them.

You chose to conflate Evans' bust with an unrelated lawyers letter near the start of this thread. That muddied this. As others have pointed out, the majority of this thread has been outrage directed at Evans. You seemed to want others to share your outrage about the lawyer's letter and are annoyed that not everyone did. 

Repeating hearsay is not whistle-blowing and it didn't lead to Evans' ban. 

not really true - i couldn't give a hoot about the lawyers letter anymore. I honestly think it just adds to the egg on his face. I do find his actions of actually sending a lawyers letter DURING THE PERIOD HE IS SANCTIONED FOR far more telling

There is no agenda nor a vendetta. I've known FanD for some years now, and I think he has skin thick enough to not let a disagreement over a doping scandal mar the mutual respect we have. He hasn't attacked me personally, nor have I him. I respect him; I don't necessarily respect what he says. I trust he would say the same.          

me and bazza go way back to missed 94.7 bike races....

Topic Closed

The original topic and related events have been discussed at length, rehashed and flogged well past death. While the discussion has been largely maturely handled it appears to have reached the point where either the conversation will deteriorate or derail completely. 

For this reason we've opted to close the thread. Should any new information come to light in the matter we'll gladly reopen it.