Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there are many professional sportsman across all codes and disciplines that are not guilty of doping at some stage...that's unfortunately a reality.  How Kevin Evans was able to race with David George when he was doping ment he was either doping himself or was a superior athlete....the former has materialised.

To my shame I was a bit of a fanboy back in the day  :ph34r:

There is no limit to my disappointment...

Worst part is this happened after David George got caught so you would imagine that would have served as some kind of heads up that the authorities are on to you -how daft!

Can we maar just go ahead and stop professional cycling in South Africa entirely? Seems like a much easier solution.

Oh dear and Emma wrote all them letters.......

Now is when he must feel like a proper ****, he will have to #askemma for forgiveness.

Could they perhaps publish a list of cyclists that DON'T have abnormalities in their blood passport. . Genade..

Maybe create race categories for each type of dope. This way the riders don`t have to hide their dope usage and can still compete.