Cube AMS 100 - This is a brilliant deal

Sidmouth

We sell them at The Trailhead for R46k so not bad considering we set you and the suspension up and do tubeless conversion. Tyres aren't great for tubeless so we usually change them.

The CUBE AMS100 is a lot of bike for the money and it's one of the best 100mm bikes I've ever ridden.

Edited by Robodog

I have a AMS 100, large frame fits 2xbottles. I love my Cube, its a very responsive,light frame, and the standard components (xt groupo,fullcrum rims) is just great.

As mentioned in our First Look article, we're busy testing this bike for review.

Initial impressions from our reviewers have been very positive. The full review should be out in a few weeks.

I got my CUBE AMS 100 Race from Evobikes in January 2014.

I abused it through

2 x Cape Epics

2 x W2W

2 x Attakwas 

and several other one day races.

Just before this years Epic the freewheel (DTSwiss) signed off from duty and the chainstay cracked (due to a badly serviced bearing). Evobikes helped me to get the replacement part in time.

I highly recommend this bike. It's bloody reliable, you get good value for money and the lightest set in that price category. It's a good climber. You must be aware that it is a race bike though. For some it might lack some fun when going downhill. IMHO it's still more comfortable than an Spez Epic.

I have been looking to upgrade my XC bike, the parts are new so I just need a carbon frame, if you are lucky you may just find a frame minus front fork for R40K, I have just seen this advert from EVO Bikes, this is a ridiculous deal. anyone got any advise on the Cube AMS 100.

http://www.evobikes.co.za/bikes/2016-cube-ams-100-c-62-race-19.html

It looks like they only have 19' in stock (or for that price).

That's a 'small' frame. 

I got my CUBE AMS 100 Race from Evobikes in January 2014.

I abused it through

2 x Cape Epics

2 x W2W

2 x Attakwas 

and several other one day races.

Just before this years Epic the freewheel (DTSwiss) signed off from duty and the chainstay cracked (due to a badly serviced bearing). Evobikes helped me to get the replacement part in time.

I highly recommend this bike. It's bloody reliable, you get good value for money and the lightest set in that price category. It's a good climber. You must be aware that it is a race bike though. For some it might lack some fun when going downhill. IMHO it's still more comfortable than an Spez Epic.

Its a no brainer, this bike should sell well, hope to see more out there

19" is Large 21 X Large

I'm 1.82cm

I'd ride the 21"

edit: I'm 185cm

Edited by Robodog

I ride the 2015 edition with 2x10 XT on the bike.I changed the wheelset to Stans ZTR Crests and the tyres to Conti and Maxxis.It is for me an ideal setup and I have really enjoyed riding this bike.Despite the lack of backup service in the country,and from dealers most of the stuff is available all over the place.Had the AMS120 previous to this and the 120mm travel allowed me to get away with murder at times...

But at the price its an absolute bargain considering what else is in the market.