Chaoyang tyres?

Cannonized

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOOK .... that is so worn I would not even use it on the rear!

I'm gonna take it even futher, hopefully by the end of the month that tyre will have done Elgin Tiletoria, Thanskaroo, Piket-Bo-Berg and K2C. 

Roux you proved your point, its time to get new tyres before you post a new thread about your broken collarbone after washing out!

Yip, roux wants to make sure he gets good value from his medical aid [emoji14]

One slightly sandy corner at speed, like greased lighting ..

Edited by Skylark

Nooit bru, those are just starting to get run in. Can't even see the carcass yet so keep on trucking

That's the spirit! These babies are in slick mode now, so they are perfect for going fast on TransKaroo and Karoo2Coast. 

Perfect for road riding now but that is where I would stop! They look like they are going to split into a thousand pieces...  :o  :eek:

I'm gonna take it even futher, hopefully by the end of the month that tyre will have done Elgin Tiletoria, Thanskaroo, Piket-Bo-Berg and K2C. 

Mr Rouxenator

You will never need to spend any money on tires. One day when these wear out in a few years, just head to your LBS and ask to see the "free, new tires" aisle and take your pick. :thumbup:

(the rubbish bin)

:lol: