[Event] 947 Cycle Challenge 2016

SWAGG

Thanks, I checked but it doesn't show a start group for me. Maybe they are still busy with the seeding.

Looks like they removed them. Mine is missing as well. Guess they released it a bit early.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so looking forward to this race, but im out. Im immigrating and my flight is on the 18th....

Will have to come out next year!

seeding: 23.97

batch: entered

I expect to be seeded in the sick group (VD) if they are crazy with their seedings, but I will most likely start in B or C.

Edited by 'Kaze Pete

Three threads for the same topic - crazy  :blink:

I looks like I guessed right w.r.t. the entry/exit from Kyalami, based on what I could see on Google Earth.

I posted a GPX file somewhere (think it was on this thread) which is 99.9999% correct.

post-1372-0-73255500-1475751097_thumb.png

edit: added the link to the post with the GPX file.

Edited by geraldm24

Three threads for the same topic - crazy  :blink:

I looks like I guessed right w.r.t. the entry/exit from Kyalami, based on what I could see on Google Earth.

I posted a GPX file somewhere (think it was on this thread) which is 99.9999% correct.

attachicon.gifkyalami_map2.png

The entry & access to the track should be interesting, as the TomTom map shows the old Kyalami circuit, not the revamped one.

From what I can see on other satellite images there would be a 90deg RH turn before the actual circuit which would have another oh sweep of sorts on to the track.

The exit of the track appears to be opposite the pit complex, past where the Audi Driver centre was, which means coming out of Kyalami on the relatively narrow road past AA.

The entrance and exit will need whits about you if you in the racing groups.

The entry & access to the track should be interesting, as the TomTom map shows the old Kyalami circuit, not the revamped one.

From what I can see on other satellite images there would be a 90deg RH turn before the actual circuit which would have another oh sweep of sorts on to the track.

The exit of the track appears to be opposite the pit complex, past where the Audi Driver centre was, which means coming out of Kyalami on the relatively narrow road past AA.

The entrance and exit will need whits about you if you in the racing groups.

Google has good aerials after the track layout change:

https://www.google.co.za/maps/@-25.9960563,28.0738737,423m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

No idea were we will go though.

Edited by GaryvdM