Canyon bikes

Duimpies

Nope. They only do direct sales. But afaik you can ship here if you select another country and follow it up in the order comments and an email to provide shipping details. It's about EUR300 for shipping though, last I heard. 

No. Just... No. That would be committing customs fraud, bright spark. 

I suppose someone has to pay for Nkandla

Don't think they ship to SA anymore.

If you email and ask and they also give you a price for it,did it 2 months ago and it was between 300 and 400 euro.

Order one, get it delivered to a hotel in France, fly over, ride some of le Tour, get in plane, come home happy, thank me later.

What Savage said but ensure that you leave RSA with a bike bag so that customs can see you entering with the same bag....  *I have never done this before... maybe...

What Savage said but ensure that you leave RSA with a bike bag so that customs can see you entering with the same bag....  *I have never done this before... maybe...

Yes, otherwise the facial and baggage recognition software that customs has will flag you... 

You could probably ride it popping a massive wheelie through customs and they would not notice.

Yes, otherwise the facial and baggage recognition software that customs has will flag you... 

You could probably ride it popping a massive wheelie through customs and they would not notice.

Makes me wish I could pop a proper wheelie.

Order one, get it delivered to a hotel in France, fly over, ride some of le Tour, get in plane, come home happy, thank me later.

I have a mate in France... in the mountains, near a bike park... ask nicely - he might hold one for you.... :)

TDF went past his front door last year I think - perhaps the year before.

Did the same with a lot of my guitars....works well :)

We have a family apartment in the alps, on the French side. Think I should combine a ski holiday and bring back a Canyon! Dreams, one day!

Archived