[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

I checked before posting and it was 2:21.

I then sent a mail to query it, and in that time it's changed to 2:30:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked before posting and it was 2:21.

I then sent a mail to query it, and in that time it's changed to 2:30:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck, seems like you have your work cut out.

I've done a few random checks on riders to see the latest changes. Tandem winners show this event as their best result - deservedly so.

The winner's time appears to be adjusted based on the time the Elite's would've done had they also done the 103Km.

Hope everyone is happy(er).

Still improved and moved up 3 places in the alphabet soup so all good :thumbup:

would have been better if they didn't adjust the winners times and left the beta at 1.08 but hey, that would be making it too easy.

My seeding index has dipped below 100. Not many people that would be proud of this, but for me it is an achievement. 

Using this index and last year's winning time for the 94.7 and reverse engineering the times, I should aim at a 4:50 for this year.  This is an hour faster than my first attempt at the race.

My seeding index has dipped below 100. Not many people that would be proud of this, but for me it is an achievement.

Using this index and last year's winning time for the 94.7 and reverse engineering the times, I should aim at a 4:50 for this year. This is an hour faster than my first attempt at the race.

Well done!You should be proud of yourself!

Maybe somebody has asked this already but I saw a few photographers on the MTB race taking photos and wondering where I could go and take a look at them?

Maybe somebody has asked this already but I saw a few photographers on the MTB race taking photos and wondering where I could go and take a look at them?

www.jetlineactionphoto.com

www.jetlineactionphoto.com

Thanks Gerald. Another quick question, if I didn't have a Racetec chip for the event will my result show as a random number for my name?

Thanks Gerald. Another quick question, if I didn't have a Racetec chip for the event will my result show as a random number for my name?

No chip = no time.

If you purchased a chip with a late entry then it usually shows up as the number.

No chip = no time.

If you purchased a chip with a late entry then it usually shows up as the number.

Oh well ... didn't have a chip but Starva timing (not official) put me in the top ten then so I'm happy with that. :thumbup: