BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

Guys check out CWC Website

Look like the Giro Synthe at Black Friday price again...

Snapped one up earlier :clap:

would have snapped up another one if they had it in medium at that price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a camelbak lobo in store....my last lobo lasted me at least 10 year's and the pack still looks good, I just mistreated the bladder and could not get it properly cleaned again. ...the new lobo on the sale was so well priced it made more sense to buy a new bag with bladder vs just a new bladder.

When comparing the two, the latest version of the lobo is light years ahead of the older one and I am looking for to manY more years of good service from the new lobo!

Thanks CWC

Picked up a camelbak lobo in store....my last lobo lasted me at least 10 year's and the pack still looks good, I just mistreated the bladder and could not get it properly cleaned again. ...the new lobo on the sale was so well priced it made more sense to buy a new bag with bladder vs just a new bladder.

When comparing the two, the latest version of the lobo is light years ahead of the older one and I am looking for to manY more years of good service from the new lobo!

Thanks CWC

Also picked one up on their sale. Price was just too good not to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk