"New" seller - I'mFasterThanYou, aka baron100?

BigTom

Feel free to form your own opinions, but just wanted to offer a warning against purchasing from I'mFasterThanYou.  I, along with a number of other hubbers, was scammed by a former hubber baron100, who was subsequently banned by admin.

In trying to resolve my issue with the seller, I was offered a Sky edition Rudy Project Airstorm helmet as compensation.  I'm attaching a screenshot of the helmet that was shipped to me in September of last year.  Of course, I have yet to receive it and when I requested the tracking information, the seller blocked me.

Today I notice the following helmet for sale by a "new" hubber who just happens to have the same cell phone number as the former baron100...

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/233626-rudy-project-sky-helmet/

Same pictures, same cell number - Coincidence?

Admin has been contacted.  Nothing personal - I've long since given up on any favourable resolution in my case and just consider it school fees.  But hoping to prevent other hubbers from encountering the same fate.

post-5147-0-71949400-1486721777_thumb.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see someone has already said they sent him a PM. Maybe someone can try warn them?

I see they have only been a member for 2 days.

I already did.  He said he was in the midst of chatting with the new seller and then was suddenly told the helmet was sold

Lets all arrange collection from his house.........I will bring my tools with. :ph34r:

what a great idea...not that I incite violence or anything. Just a friendly ello .

Archived