_im_from_earth

The Santa Cruz and Juliana Demo fleet tours the country putting on demo events for anyone wanting to ride a Santa Cruz bike. Working with our Santa Cruz Dealers at each stop, we do our best to seek out the best possible venues for these demos to allow you to get a true experience of the quality, performance and unique ride characteristic of the Santa Cruz bikes.

What is a Santa Cruz demo? Well, its a truly unique experience; our team will spend time running you through the product range, they will ensure that the best suited model is made available for the trails and / or your riding preference, and from there work with you to set the bike up from riding position to suspension and general ergonomics. For us a demo is not a ride up and down a parking lot, but rather a true experience of what its like to own a Santa Cruz and ride it on your favourite trails.

Models change from stop-to-stop, so contact the organizers well in advance to make sure the frame you want to try will be available.

And don't forget to bring your pedals, some photo ID and a credit-card (for a damage deposit).

View the Demo Tour HERE

Demo Calendar:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rushsportscycling.com_9ad03thd3jj2c25nrc79voabio%40group.calendar.google.com

Boom. I am there. Question, current tallboy 2 carbon owner, how do i book a demo tallboy 3? Will be attending the outdoor escape session in Stellenbosch. What time does it start? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick replies guys! We're in the process of finalising logistics plans for the demo. Due to some bad weather, our shipments have pushed a little later than expected, but we received some good news today, and it looks as though we will be working round the clock next week to prep bikes. Keep your eyes peeled here for all of the updates. As we continue to update and add events to the calendar they will appear here on this page ;)

do we need to book a spot at williams bike shop ?

where are you planning on doing some "trail" riding with williams bike shop ?

Just updated with a new stop: Jonkershoek Sunday 5th March.

The following bikes will be available:

• 5010 (Medium, Large, X-Large)
  • Bronson (Medium, Large)
  • Hightower (Medium, Large, X-Large)
  • Tallboy (Small, Medium, Large, X-Large)
  • Joplin (Small, Medium, Large)

Awesome initiative, will be at Hakahana if I can make it.

How soon should one get in contact with the organizers to ensure that a bike will be available?

What are the chances of the Demo Tour making a stop in the South of Johannesburg, Thaba Trails for example? :w00t:   :ph34r:

Awesome initiative, will be at Hakahana if I can make it.

How soon should one get in contact with the organizers to ensure that a bike will be available?

What are the chances of the Demo Tour making a stop in the South of Johannesburg, Thaba Trails for example? :w00t:   :ph34r:

We're working on GP demo dates (and venues) at the moment. Provisionally we're thinking the following:

Demo: 11th / 12th - JHB to be confirmed (this is Argus weekend)

Display / Pre-Booked Demo: 13th Bruce Reyneke

Display / Pre-Booked Demo: 14th Torq Zone Cycles

Display / Pre-Booked Demo: 15th Mellow Velo

Display / Pre-Booked Demo: 16th Mike's Bikes

Display / Pre-Booked Demo: 17th Finishline Cycles

Demo: 18th / 19th - Hakahana

The Santa Cruz and Juliana Demo fleet tours the country putting on demo events for anyone wanting to ride a Santa Cruz bike. Working with our Santa Cruz Dealers at each stop, we do our best to seek out the best possible venues for these demos to allow you to get a true experience of the quality, performance and unique ride characteristic of the Santa Cruz bikes.

What is a Santa Cruz demo? Well, its a truly unique experience; our team will spend time running you through the product range, they will ensure that the best suited model is made available for the trails and / or your riding preference, and from there work with you to set the bike up from riding position to suspension and general ergonomics. For us a demo is not a ride up and down a parking lot, but rather a true experience of what its like to own a Santa Cruz and ride it on your favourite trails.

Models change from stop-to-stop, so contact the organizers well in advance to make sure the frame you want to try will be available.

And don't forget to bring your pedals, some photo ID and a credit-card (for a damage deposit).

View the Demo Tour HERE

Demo Calendar:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rushsportscycling.com_9ad03thd3jj2c25nrc79voabio%40group.calendar.google.com

View the Demo Tour HERE

Demo Calendar:

When will you be at CWC?

When will you be at CWC?

Awaiting for confirmation from their team, but the plan is for Friday 3rd. I think with Argus looming things have been pretty crazy at CWC, but we look to have this confirmed by this weekend ;)

Awaiting for confirmation from their team, but the plan is for Friday 3rd. I think with Argus looming things have been pretty crazy at CWC, but we look to have this confirmed by this weekend ;)

That will be cool! I want to show off my fully rigid Highball  :drool: 

Sign me up for the 5010 @Jonkers 5/3.

BTW, what's up with the credit card for damage deposit - in case the bike gets stolen or actual damage? In case of the latter, shouldn't your insurance cover you in stead?