Stolen: Niner SIR9 2012 (Cape Town)

Jewbacca

Stolen: Niner SIR9 2012
When: 2 March 2017
Where: Cape Town, Western Cape

I am shattered. Guys seemingly came into our flat complex last night, no forced entry and no one heard a peep, whipped it away between 21:30 and 5 am this morning.

I have no up to date pictures as i built the bike on Friday last week with the brand new wheels.

Pictures added are the bike as it was for EA last year and the new wheels... Been changed to 1 x 10 and the stem is silver not red.

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section

think I saw this bike on gumtree on Fri morning, same bike but with reddish wheels. Saw add and sale for 8k thought seems like a nice deal, informed a friend looking for a bike and it was gone an hour l8er.

Location of sale was Salt River, Duram road i think...... not sure if this will help!

WHAT!!!

It has red wheels on yes!

New ones posted in the pictures... are you kidding?

not kidding was def the bike but it was early Friday morning i think as i was sitting ina traffic jam on way to work. If you stay close to Salt River or the bike was stolen close to Salt River area in Cape Town then it was def the bike.

Someone probably bout for 8k as per the add when they saw it as i would done the same, all the best