Thank You Momsen

snail007

I Snapped my Momsen Dual Link Seven frame a few weeks back just above the BB above the weld joint  . I bought the frame second hand and had no insurance . End of the road I thought

I took the frame to the LBS (Bike and Brew). The Manager (Morne) said he would contact Momsen and ask them to evaluate the frame.

Two weeks  later Momsen came through in a big way :clap:  .They replaced the frame with a Dual Link Nine.

To say I was surprised and overwhelmed is an understatement. I know they could have said bad luck , not the original owner and warranty expired. For what it's worth you have a customer, salesman and marketing agent for life

Great South African Product with unbelievable after sales service .

THANK YOU MOMSEN

It's good to hear stories like this in a world where many distributors will look for reasons not to honour a warranty.

The South African companies are really coming to the party! I have heard so many good stories lately, all the more reason to support local!!

South african bike manufacturers are really impressing everyone! Heard a very similar story about pyga as well! 

Kudos Momsen.

Welcome,, normally single digit new HUBBERS posts about warranties end up completely different

NICE LBS+ MOMSEN

Archived