Goodbadugly

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing coming so far.

So skellem

And if you read it mister TriLad, I have all your details. Not difficult if I have your banking details.

You have 24 hours. I will then hand it over to the saps.

He advertised a brand new XT crankset on Saturday.  Another guy said he wanted it.  I commented that I was interested if the first guy didn't take it.  He pm'd me about an hour later saying the first guy wasn't taking it if I was interested.  I replied less than 5 minutes later saying I'd take it and please send banking details.  No reply.  Have contacted him several more times without any response.  He's been online since, but hasn't read my messages and advert has been deleted.

I had similar kinda strange communications with the dude a while back also about xt brakes :huh:

I walked away from it

hope it turns out that its just a misunderstanding

I bought a 11-42 11 speed SLX cassette from him about 4 weeks ago. Got the cassette without the 11 tooth ring. Still waiting for the 11 tooth ring to arrive. Always had trouble getting hold of him.

I had similar kinda strange communications with the dude a while back also about xt brakes :huh:

I walked away from it

hope it turns out that its just a misunderstanding

So do I

I might have used the wrong term for the part. I didn't receive the small 11 tooth sprocket of the cassette.

Nothing coming so far.

So skellem

And if you read it mister TriLad, I have all your details. Not difficult if I have your banking details.

You have 24 hours. I will then hand it over to the saps.

I am waiting for some XT shifters also, please let me know if you hear anything, else add my onto the SAPS complaint. thanks 

Eish, sounds like I'm fortunate that he didn't reply with banking details for the item I agreed to purchase.

Eish, sounds like I'm fortunate that he didn't reply with banking details for the item I agreed to purchase.

same here

I am trying to get my bank to reverse the payment. They say they have to let his bank know. And his bank has to ask him if he would mind if they send the money back to my bank. Fat chance he will agree.

In his defense, i met up with him exchanged cash with goods, nice fella! Apparently a med student. I also bought a few more things from him, paid via EFT and i am waiting on the stuff.

He did contact me yesterday saying he had phone issues. I know of another hubber that have dealt with him in the past. He also got his goods after a bit of communication issues.

I wont go as far as saying he is a crook but yes i am also waiting on things which i have paid for that was supposed to be in my hands already.