Who broke the classified?

Runbikeswim

I noticed that the classifieds are bombed by "resellers". Spoken to a few oaks and my self experienced these resellers lowballing on offers, then a few days later put these items back on offer with a major markup.

Imo this is harming the classifieds , should resellers not have their own section, and should they not pay bikehub a premium as a reseller?

Thats the way other forums such as carb work.

Im all for free market , but it seems this is creating a disconnect in the community on what items are worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You raise a good point. I do think that this is the place for re-sellers, I thinks that is part and parcel of Bike Hub, just another component that adds value. Take it away and you might not have the same amount of traffic.

When it comes to selling, I think every purchaser needs to do their homework on what they wanna buy before closing the deal. Yes many sellers do take advantage but its up to the purchaser to do his homework of what he wants. Those that are in it to kill the market than will soon realize and price their products accordingly.

I've sold a number of things on the Hub, I know what I paid for them and sold them at good prices and that's why they sold quickly, even add in additional nice to have gifts that complement what i'm selling just to make the sale quicker and give the purchaser a bargain he can't refuse

Just my 2c's

Archived