Scott Addict 10 vs Giant TCR Advanced Pro 0 vs Cannondale Supersix Evo

Basti

Hi Guys

I am currently looking into upgrading to a light good value for money bike and I am currently considering  the above mentioned 3 bikes.

At this stage I am leaning towards the Giant because it comes with Ui2 and is a all round good value for money bike.

I dont know enough about the Scott.

The Cannondale, my LBS has a good deal on the 2016 frame so I could do a build up job on that.

What do you guys think?

Dont want to spend more than 60k if possible...

Thanks alot in advance.

Skip the Ui2 and get Ultegra mechanical and use the change for accessories like pedals, gps and cages. Alternatively ask the dealer to upgrade wheels to Giant's carbon clinchers.

Not a big fan of Scott.. No particular reason, just not a huge fan.

Giant is a great bike, but everyone has a Giant.

I'd get the Cannondale. It's something a bit different.

Thanks guys. I do have a set of Vector 2s and Darkhorse wheels so I wont need any change for those kind of things.

Question is literally what frame and groupset to go for ?!:)

Never had the Scott but have had the Evo and the tcr. Personally I thought the TCR edged it over the Evo. The Evo was great but felt quite dull compared to the TCR. Depends what kind of ride you are after. I loved the liveliness of the tcr and weight to stiffness it's awesome. That said you can't go wrong way the Evo, also proven at World Tour level and been about for ever. I just found it a bit vanilla.

Make sure your setup suits the frame you are going for. The Evo has a race geometry so you might get the right top tube length but the head tube height is shallow then you end up with a few spacers between your frame and stem to make yourself comfortable. On the other hand you could get a top tube that is too long with the right head tube height an you then need a short stem to set your reach. Go for a fit with someone like Renay Goustra and measure up so he can advise you what frame is suited for you and what your stem, top tube and head tube parameters are.

Thanks guys. I do have a set of Vector 2s and Darkhorse wheels so I wont need any change for those kind of things.

Question is literally what frame and groupset to go for ?! :)

Pity the TCR SL is so expensive as it is specced with Dura-Ace. The mechanical Ultegra is slightly lighter than Ui2. 

Archived