Lyne Components - Awesome Service

daniemare

Credit where Credit is Due!

We use blogs to complain a lot, but when you receive truly great service, I feel it is just right using the same platform to give a BIG UP to great service.

I purchased a crank set from Lyne Components.

Dayle helped me with all my queries before buying and was willing to make slight changes to the normal offer based on his advice. Lyne has a very slick online invoice and buy process and 2 days later the product is in my hands.

Now I am one of the first guys to advocate for overseas shopping based on ease of use, value and price, but Lyne matched that in online experience and exceeded the value proposition. With free shipping! 

Now this is a SA company worth supporting! Good luck to you guys as you expand your product range.

Can't wait to fit to my bike - 1 x 11 conversion now complete.

PS. I liked the low key but functional packaging. Refreshing to see less pomp and more value.

post-50807-0-27777600-1492776240_thumb.jpg

post-50807-0-53855600-1492776241_thumb.jpg

post-50807-0-23151400-1492776243_thumb.jpg

You'll struggle to find a bad word about them or their products. I got their post because it looked good value and the chatter about them was good and I'll stay a customer because of their service and approach. Really want to get a crankset as well but my damn SLXs won't die! 

Throw in a review of the crank once you've given it some kms.

Great to see a local company really showing a lot of other companies how to do it right. Lyne and also Rapide / Kiwi are brilliant. 

Edited by hellocolour

I must agree!  I have purchased 2 dropper posts for each of my bikes at a fraction of the price of any other brands.  used it on the Epic with no problems at all.  

Dayle even lent me spares should I have required them - didn't :thumbup:

Will do, but not that my opinion on things like that should count for anything. Not really a long term rider yet with the luxury of experience on different types of equipment

Just had my first problem on my almost 1 year old Lyne Dropper post...hoping it can be solved without too much issue.

Time to test the backup I guess.

You'll struggle to find a bad word about them or their products. I got their post because it looked good value and the chatter about them was good and I'll stay a customer because of their service and approach. Really want to get a crankset as well but my damn SLXs won't die! 

Great to see a local company really showing a lot of other companies how to do it right. Lyne and also Rapide / Kiwi are brilliant. 

Been riding the cranks now for a while... I think mine were the 1st retail set installed (see the video in the jonkers car park on instagram!)

Absolutely no hassle at all. The BB is still going strong and the chainring hasn't dropped the chain nor look excessively worn.

Super happy with them and the 2 dropper posts I own 

A link might be a good idea?

Are you directing this at me?

If you have instagram just go to Lyne components, follow them and like all their pictures and in amongst them you will see a 13 second video of me installing the cranks in the jonkers car park.

Job done

Credit where Credit is Due!

We use blogs to complain a lot, but when you receive truly great service, I feel it is just right using the same platform to give a BIG UP to great service.

I purchased a crank set from Lyne Components.

Dayle helped me with all my queries before buying and was willing to make slight changes to the normal offer based on his advice. Lyne has a very slick online invoice and buy process and 2 days later the product is in my hands.

Now I am one of the first guys to advocate for overseas shopping based on ease of use, value and price, but Lyne matched that in online experience and exceeded the value proposition. With free shipping! 

Now this is a SA company worth supporting! Good luck to you guys as you expand your product range.

Can't wait to fit to my bike - 1 x 11 conversion now complete.

PS. I liked the low key but functional packaging. Refreshing to see less pomp and more value.

Hi Danie

Thank you for the kind words! Happy riding with your new crankset!

Cheers 

Dayle

I can second the service... top notch... Delivered my dropper to me, personally... very happy with it thus far...

Hi There

Just sent you a PM regarding your problem dropper.

Cheers

Dayle

Thanks for the PM and Email. Will follow your advice with the cable replacement and tension.