[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic 2017

Frosty

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have dates yet,  Like to add to the calendar and actually enter if I could.

G

same as last year I assume, 2 weeks before 947.

Do we have dates yet, Like to add to the calendar and actually enter if I could.

G

Meeting Cycle Events next week, and then decide when to open entries. We only opened in late-July last year, but I'm sure it will be sooner this time around.

f0503f5a21077fc3ecd069761ce1b5ed.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Event Name: Carnival City Macsteel National Classic 2017
When: 29 October 2017
Where: Carnival City, Gauteng
Category: Road

The 34th edition of the East Rand's best organised event will take place on Sunday, 29 October 2017.

The routes are the same as before, comprising of three distances (125Km, 103Km and 65Km).

This event is now an official "Premier" CTCT seeding event, which means it is a Racetec-timed event.

Organised by Germiston Rotary and Germiston Wheelers Cycle Club, all proceeds from this event are donated to charities with the Ekurhuleni region, as well as the development of amateur cycling. The principles sponsors are Carnival City and Macsteel, and is hosted by Carnival City.

More details to follow soon...

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings all, a newbie here. Have entered 94.7 road event and looking for events to see how my training is doing. This looks like a good one

Greetings all, a newbie here. Have entered 94.7 road event and looking for events to see how my training is doing. This looks like a good one

This event is perfect for you then!

don't miss it.... well organized...flat and fast....great ride  :thumbup: 

The event is now three weeks before the 947, so allows time for extra training between both events, if required.

GREAT ride. Will be a very quick introduction into fast bunch riding.

Make sure you get some training done in the wind.