Bikelife finance

BSG

Hi people of the hub. I did the unthinkable two years ago by buying a bike through Bikelife, now I want to make sure when my contract with them is finished but for the last few months I didn't get any response from my e-mails to them and neither can I get hold of them when trying to phone them. Does anyone have an idea of how or whom I need to contact or anyone who has any info will be helpful.

Thank you

BSG

Sent from my proline M7453GDC using Tapatalk

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont pay. They'll contact you

Yea I was thinking of putting a stop order from the end of July because I think that is when my contract finishes.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi people of the hub. I did the unthinkable two years ago by buying a bike through Bikelife, now I want to make sure when my contract with them is finished but for the last few months I didn't get any response from my e-mails to them and neither can I get hold of them when trying to phone them. Does anyone have an idea of how or whom I need to contact or anyone who has any info will be helpful.

Thank you

BSG

accounts@bikelife.co.za .... but good luck getting a reply. The finance@bikelife.co.za just bounce back.

Thank you

BSG

try contacting Gen (gen@bikelife.co.za) or Devlin, their MD (Devlin Fogg <Devlin@bikelife.co.za>)

I normally get a reply from Gen quite fast though.

On a side note, would you finance again?

Not necessarily through them, but I see cyclelab have partnered with Wesbank now.

Edited by Jurgens Smit

Send them a formal complaint. If they don't respond, send it to the ombud - they'll respond quickly enough then. As an FSP not responding to clients is simply not acceptable.

Edited by GrahamS2

Good questions. I've been toying with the idea of bike finance when I finally buy a mtb at the end of the year. Toying with credit options in combi with savings for it. I'd like to hear more experiences.

Good questions. I've been toying with the idea of bike finance when I finally buy a mtb at the end of the year. Toying with credit options in combi with savings for it. I'd like to hear more experiences.

The topic of bike finance has been discussed before and at great length. Do a search. You'll find what you're looking for.

try contacting Gen (gen@bikelife.co.za) or Devlin, their MD (Devlin Fogg <Devlin@bikelife.co.za>)

Not necessarily through them, but I see cyclelab have partnered with Wesbank now.

I am getting an error on the gen email?

Nope, financing toys are STUPID [emoji85]

I am getting an error on the gen email?

Exactly my problem for a few months now.

Nope, financing toys are STUPID [emoji85]

This.

And I know we all love bicycles, but really guys, if you cant buy it cash, that means you cant afford it. Rather save a couple of thousand per month and buy your bike cash after a year or two, zero interest. In fact you can put it in a savings account and actually gain interest.

Thank you

BSG

What has happened to your signed contract? Surely you should have a copy of it somewhere with all the info you need?

This.

And I know we all love bicycles, but really guys, if you cant buy it cash, that means you cant afford it. Rather save a couple of thousand per month and buy your bike cash after a year or two, zero interest. In fact you can put it in a savings account and actually gain interest.

Wait two years?? Whaaaaaat! Itch need scratching, just pay off as soon as possible.