Tranny love... Don't be shy, be proud!

T-Bob

So I've noticed there isn't a thread for all those who love to ride their trannys hard and fast here in SA and was to post about their experiences. It's a small and discerning group of people I'd guess (kind like the Banshee lot but with more class).  So I thought I'd bring it out of the shed and into the spotlight... I love my Tranny, it's just who I am. 

Oh, just keep it clean and remember. No Fanny on the Tranny as that's just plain wrong. 

Fanny packs that is... or Hip packs as they are now known as. 

Edited by hellocolour

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My previous Tranny. 2013 Bandit with 140mm Revelation, 120mm Fox Kashima and Spank Trail. 

post-15825-0-83951800-1495439131_thumb.jpg

your dog needs some water

unless the dog is like my Labbie ...nice full bowl = dog diving her head in, drinking and slobbering away till there is nothing left in the bowl ... but in the dog and on the floor!

unless the dog is like my Labbie ...nice full bowl = dog diving her head in, drinking and slobbering away till there is nothing left in the bowl ... but in the dog and on the floor!

Actually that's their food bowls, they have a big ass tub for drinking. My 2yr old photo stylist was busy adding what ever he could find into the shot... while wearing his sisters ballet outfit. Which was kind of on point with the photo subject! 

My current ride:

Smuggler with 140mm Pike, Spank trails and 115mm Monach Debonair set at 35% sag. 

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/transition-bikes/1136508d1494410867-smuggler-tranny.jpg

Hmmmmm.... Have I seen you in Tokai a few times, perchance?

Sounds like my 18 month old lightie. A full dogs water bowl is always seen as a threat to us all and must be tipped over onto the floor and himself.

Hmmmmm.... Have I seen you in Tokai a few times, perchance?

Only if that person was super styling, stacked full of skills, good looks and not at all looking like a giraffe on rollerskates having an epileptic fit as it rolls down a hill crying like a baby. 

Yup, I'm there a bit. ;)

Edited by hellocolour

Only if that person was super styling, stacked full of skills, good looks and not at all looking like a giraffe on rollerskates having an epileptic fit as it rolls down a hill crying like a baby. 

Yup, I'm there a bit. ;)

LOL. Sure I've seen the bike up there. 

If you see a rather rotund looking bearded bloke with an orange lid on a green reign, talking *** and generally just being a tit, that's me. :P

If you see a rather rotund looking bearded bloke with an orange lid on a green reign, talking *** and generally just being a tit, that's me. :P

Orange lid... as in you're a 'ranga / a ginger or an actual orange helmet??? ;)

I thought my labbie was the only one that did this. He splashes with both front paws until the water is on the patio floor so he can lie in it. Then can't understand why he is not allowed in the house until he is dry again.

rotund .......... I like that ... will start referring to myself in a similar manner ... big boned get's taken out of context faarrrr too often