[Event] Cederberg 100Miler

Gravel Travel Events

Event Name: Cederberg 100Miler
When: 22 April 2018
Where: The Yellow Aloe, Clanwilliam, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Enter South Africa's most breathtaking 100Miler race. 160km and 3000m total ascent through the beautiful Cederberg. Starts from The Yellow Aloe, Clanwilliam at 6h30 on Sunday 22 April 2018. Finishes at Kaleo Manor in the Koue Bokkeveld.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-12757-0-94883300-1512732989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gravel Travel Events

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Hubber's will be returning for the 2018 event, anyone up for the challenge of a cyclocross or monstercross bike?

Awesome event, but challenging enough on my normal mtb. Looking foward to the 2018 event.

Edited by tazz1313

How many Hubber's will be returning for the 2018 event, anyone up for the challenge of a cyclocross or monstercross bike?

Are you allowed to ride drop bars at the event?

I would be keen to smash it out on the commuter

yes you are, 2nd place in this years event was on a proper cycloscross bike with drop bars, the speed & advantage on the long open stretches outways the disadvantages on the 1 or 2 short rocky sections.

Awesome event, but challenging enough on my normal mtb. Looking foward to the 2018 event.

the energy you'll save vs the mtb will be worthwhile.

post-3951-0-99313800-1513064867_thumb.jpg

As you can see in this pic the gravel grinder got the better of the mountain bike & the rider on the MTB is no slouch either, one of Cape Towns Top Road Cyclist.

can we run it  :ph34r:

really good training for EA! and being all public roads, of course you can run it, so maybe start at kaleo, run to the start and then ride back

really good training for EA! and being all public roads, of course you can run it, so maybe start at kaleo, run to the start and then ride back

I am probably not racing EA next year, but could be fun to do actually, still thinking we need to get the extreme triathlon back, Freedom Challenge, 100miler run and non stop dusi in a year