The (un)official Willie Smit fanboy thread

Shebeen

I was looking for the Willie thread last week..but couldn't find it.. I know there is one..

His Vlogs are pretty cool.. ..enjoying his Katusha ones..wonder if he is still overwhelmed by it all?

Edit ..didn't flippen read again

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

Also enjoy all his vids, I do however think it's still quite chill at the training camps. As soon as the season starts there won't be time to take your GoPro off it's mount and have a chat with the interwebs.

Now THIS thread deserves waaaay more of my time than the Chris Froome issue.

GO WILLIE!

I'm keen to hear how euro commentators say his name. Maincheese is my current eurosaffer pronunciation ????????

I really hope that Willie keeps up with his vids...although I must admit I can't wait to see him in the Katusha train in the front of the race giving it gas....

Edited by nickgreyling

I really hope that Willie keeps up with his vids...although I must admit I can't wait to see him in the Katusha train in the front of the race giving it gas....

Yup.. what a opportunity..onwards and upwards...I will support him all the way...

(Perhaps the mods should merge the 2 topics..and pin it somewhere)

Yup.. what a opportunity..onwards and upwards...I will support him all the way...

(Perhaps the mods should merge the 2 topics..and pin it somewhere)

Agree 100%......hope the mods are reading the requests....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...