An-Li Kachelhoffer - Guilty of Anti-Doping Violation - Best kept secret. Why?

WhateverMatters

Why has this not been made public? Not a word from CSA, An-Li or Team Bestmed(who she was riding for at the time). Was there money involved to keep it under the radar......

post-128118-0-56775800-1522168249_thumb.png

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salbutamol, what kind of a moron would get caught with that in their system? :-)

*clears throat* ????

Just checked SAIDS and there it is.

I'd prefer it if SAIDS were forced to make all the cases public - it makes hating on dirty pros much easier....

So she serving the 6 month suspension from September? You post trying to get social media all fired up and hoping for an extension to the suspension?

You seem to have a lot more knowledge on the matter, so maybe spill the beans more?

Why has this not been made public? Not a word from CSA, An-Li or Team Bestmed(who she was riding for at the time). Was there money involved to keep it under the radar......

Shame , are you bored ?

First post and already looking for attention.

Why is everybody being so forgiving and attacking the pister?

Sure Salb is a second tier drug but it still makes her a doper....

Why is everybody being so forgiving and attacking the pister?

Sure Salb is a second tier drug but it still makes her a doper....

And looks like she is serving a 6 month ban for it. If this is as a result of an adverse analytical finding same as Froome, then my understanding it does not need to be made public... I stand to be corrected?

Hence why maybe more questions are being asked of the OP as to motive for posting, so that maybe we can have a better understanding of the facts and circumstances... hence why I asked the OP to give more info!

And looks like she is serving a 6 month ban for it. If this is as a result of an adverse analytical finding same as Froome, then my understanding it does not need to be made public... I stand to be corrected?

Hence why maybe more questions are being asked of the OP as to motive for posting, so that maybe we can have a better understanding of the facts and circumstances... hence why I asked the OP to give more info!

I think the privacy part only applies during the investigation-once the athlete has been officially sanctioned then it's public knowledge.

I think the privacy part only applies during the investigation-once the athlete has been officially sanctioned then it's public knowledge.

And is public on the SAIDS website as you said you checked. Just no one has shouted about it until now!

Why are people getting so upset that a post exposing a South African cyclist as a doper, was posted on a cycling forum? Regardless of motive, the post is relevant and in the interest of local cycling fans.

Archived