Stolen: Colnago C50 Mapei World Champs colours.

Cippo

Friends house was burgaled this morning in Bergvliet just off Ladies Mile road. Police have recovered the one mtb. The second bike is a white 60cm Colnago C50 in Mapei WC colours. Bike is equipped with Campagnolo Super Record and Lightweight wheels. Mtb was recovered in Retreat, Grassy Park area. Please contact police as soon as you spot bike.

post-13716-0-91526500-1528019651_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cippo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No man.. Take those warning stickers off the wheels!

On a serious note, that is a stunning bike and I am very sorry for your loss.

I will certainly keep my eyes open. That is a one of a kind bike and will be hard to miss.

For F#c* Sakes the basturds. Having a bike stolen is bad enough but having THAT bike stolen is worse. I seriously hope you get it back. Some bikes it's ok for insurance to just pay you out but some it really is better to get it back.

My heart bleeds for your loss.

I've been in your situation and it is not pleasant. Believe me when I say that the bike will be offered to a fellow cyclist and ask that when this happen we attempt to get contact detail or delay the sale to get the police involved. Don't let us become complicit in this type of lawlessness.