[Event] 2019 KAP Sani2c Race

Maryann

Event Name: 2019 KAP Sani2c Race
When: 16 May 2019 - 18 May 2019
Where: Glencairn Farm, Himeville, Underberg, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

3 days of amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.

Included in entry:
2 race villages with tented accommodation (a four-man tent to share with your partner).
A comfy high density Vitafoam mattress. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow
3 meals a day plus a 24hour chill zone full of yummy goodies enough to pile on all you have just worked off!
Access to all the race facilities and improved permanent facilities i.e. hot showers, bike wash facility, rider chills zones with Clover Vanilla Milks etc.
Professional medical support by Berg Medical is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
Full logistical support from Super Group who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
2 to 3 water points along the route with lots to eat and drink. We suggest you bring along your preferred bars or drinks. You don’t need to worry about going hungry. These tables are well stocked!

Go to Event Page