[Event] Fedhealth MTB Classic

PieterCamel

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if there will be late entries available for the half marathon?

You are able to enter for the Fedhealth Mountain Bike Challenge as a late entrant at Boschendal Retreat on Saturday, 15 September 2018 between 9:00 & 14:00. 

Kindly note: Late entries are limited. We would suggest that you come early.

All substitutions need to be done at Race Pack Collection at a cost of R50.

Please note the following when we doing a substitution:

• You will need the Race Number of the person you are replacing
  • A letter of Authorization from the person you are replacing

Nice one Roux, I will be on that 60k too, was even hoping for a 4hr finish until I read that last years winner did 2h51m, NAF am I gonna be an hour behind the winner for a beasty like this.

I do feel like I should have gotten my email already, you know, with that all important race number and details and stuffs...

Nice one Roux, I will be on that 60k too, was even hoping for a 4hr finish until I read that last years winner did 2h51m, NAF am I gonna be an hour behind the winner for a beasty like this.

I do feel like I should have gotten my email already, you know, with that all important race number and details and stuffs...

Have you checked in your spam folder?

Have you checked in your spam folder?

Not specifically for this, but I have removed about 4 spam mails today that where definitely not my race number