Pro Cycling

Tour de France 2019

'Dale's Photo 'Dale 30 Jul 2019

Imagine doing this for 3 weeks
Geez 😛

'Dale's Photo 'Dale 01 Aug 2019

“To forget all this, all these struggles, only a win will do. A podium won’t suffice anymore. To forget all this, yes, I will need to win the Tour.”

Pinot 

Bonus's Photo Bonus 01 Aug 2019

Was just thinking today that no positive test results have surfaced since the tour finished ....

Waynemol's Photo Waynemol 01 Aug 2019

Nice pool
Edited by Waynemol, 01 August 2019 - 07:57 .

eddy's Photo eddy 01 Aug 2019

And feels 100% British.. sorry fellas you can't claim him as a Saffa.

Unlike Kevin Pietersen who is on record telling a team mate "I'm not English. I just F@(#en work here"

Dirt Tracker's Photo Dirt Tracker 02 Aug 2019

Unlike Kevin Pietersen who is on record telling a team mate "I'm not English. I just F@(#en work here"

He's going to regret this then (and not just the hair). 

KP.jpg

Swift&Aero's Photo Swift&Aero 02 Aug 2019

Wout Finally able to head home...

Embedded tweet: https://twitter.com/WoutvanAert/status/1156639696660942849

Frosty's Photo Frosty 02 Aug 2019

His doctor(s) clearly aren’t as “good” as another cyclist’s doctor(s).

kosmonooit's Photo kosmonooit 02 Aug 2019

bertusras's Photo bertusras 03 Aug 2019

His doctor(s) clearly aren’t as “good” as another cyclist’s doctor(s).

Well I mean, you're not wrong:

Relief for Van Aert as defective surgery is corrected in Belgium

Van Aert, who rides for Jumbo Visma, underwent treatment immediately in hospital in Pau, which apparently was not properly carried out.

"In the beginning I was not afraid," Van Aert told Belgian broadcaster Sporza, "but when Toon Claes [surgeon] said that I had not had the right surgery in France, I was scared."

On Thursday, he visited the 'To Walk Again' rehabilitation center in Herentals. Sitting in a wheelchair, he said: "It was not a dramatic crash, but due to the treatment that left a lot to be desired in France, it could have been worse if we had not been quick. I am glad that I fell into the hands of Toon Claes and that he quickly intervened at the right time."

Frosty's Photo Frosty 03 Aug 2019

Well I mean, you're not wrong:

There’s a member in our club who also spends a lot of time doing corrective surgery, because of errors/poor decisions made in the trauma surgery room.

shaper's Photo shaper 24 Sep 2019

Jumbo-Visma & Van Aert to sue ASO for TdF crash

https://road.cc/cont...-horoscope-save