Tour de France 2019

Long Wheel Base's Photo Long Wheel Base 25 Oct 2018

DqVyCtiWkAIOeTg.jpg

Gen's Photo Gen 25 Oct 2018

attachicon.gifDqVyCtiWkAIOeTg.jpg

Lol i lagged when I saw that.

Lol i lagged when I saw that.

Ja some guys are quick. I saw another one that just had red lines over most of France. 

Ja some guys are quick. I saw another one that just had red lines over most of France. 

Embedded tweet: https://twitter.com/DansLaMusette/status/1055004178655989762

DqQgC9FWkAA1kHf.jpg

Edited by Long Wheel Base, 25 October 2018 - 10:55 .

Shebeen's Photo Shebeen 25 Oct 2018

All the teams must just stand united and demand TV monies. It's totally ridiculous that ASO receives all of it for the TDF. 

I did find this part interesting though, " push to require provisionary suspensions in the wake of adverse analytical findings and anti-doping violations"

Obviously it's because Lappies had to backtrack on Froome. But here is the thing, IF the report stating that around 300 cyclist had AFF's against them since 2015 , will there be a peloton left?

Honestly as long as the rules are the same for everyone all the time I don't mind this suggested rule change AFTER the funding issues are sorted out!!

for me the missing link in the financial package is France gov/tourism. They get all this promotion for free, and it is a huge indirect benefit to the country.

for me the missing link in the financial package is France gov/tourism. They get all this promotion for free, and it is a huge indirect benefit to the country.

The host towns/cities have to pay ASO a boat load to host the race..ASO are smiling all the way.

Duane_Bosch's Photo Duane_Bosch 25 Oct 2018

The host towns/cities have to pay ASO a boat load to host the race..ASO are smiling all the way.

do towns pay to have the race go through them? And are there "anchor tenants" who don't pay such as Alp d Huez for instance.

do towns pay to have the race go through them? And are there "anchor tenants" who don't pay such as Alp d Huez for instance.

Start and finish towns pay to host the TDF..

I wouldn't think that you pay for the TDF just just ride through though..but almal k@k en betaal...and of course grand depart hosting fee is a lot more.

Uphill ITT on stage 20?

Doubtful lol
Edited by Gen, 25 October 2018 - 12:17 .

Right...let me count Sagan stages..

Right...let me count Sagan stages..

What do our twitter bio's say?

DqVgNB1WoAAoGBr.jpg

mecheng89's Photo mecheng89 25 Oct 2018

PMs to be banned from the race, is that correct? 

Swift&Aero's Photo Swift&Aero 25 Oct 2018

PMs to be banned from the race, is that correct? 

Ban some team radios as well and we can have some proper entertainment.