It is a crazy world out there -

DrRichard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many car related cyclist deaths?

For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD.

To many

Another topic and many OTHER threads

Don’t need a PhD to know hunting accidents and traffic accidents have one common denominator.... HF

Remember that next time you are pushing the trolley around your local woolies or favourite grocery store.

Comic Sans sorta response... I wasn't being serious abour the 3rd world thing. Hunting is however a massive part of many people's lives, and nothing is going to change that.

Comic Sans sorta response... I wasn't being serious abour the 3rd world thing. Hunting is however a massive part of many people's lives, and nothing is going to change that.

????

Ah yes, money makes the world go round...

$$$$$ ????

You called?

As fate would have it, I’ll actuall be protesting the opening of the hunting season this weekend in The Netherlands. ✌????

Hunting is both cruel and unnecessary and needs to stop.

Give them hell ????

Sjo! Terrible about the guy who got shot. I don't know how you can fire at something you haven't clearly identified. 

And that’s only the human deaths.
Hunting belongs in the cave man era and should be banned.

You called?

As fate would have it, I’ll actuall be protesting the opening of the hunting season this weekend in The Netherlands. ✌

I hate this pro vs anti-hunting debate. All I'd like to say to you two is that if you stop hunting, you can kiss biodiversity goodbye. As much as you despise the "sport", it plays a major role in conservation

Sjo! Terrible about the guy who got shot. I don't know how you can fire at something you haven't clearly identified.

I hate this pro vs anti-hunting debate. All I'd like to say to you two is that if you stop hunting, you can kiss biodiversity goodbye. As much as you despise the "sport", it plays a major role in conservation

Also hate the debate, going around in circles and deflecting....

Thing is, why don’t we hunt humans who are a threat to this planet and it’s occupants?

#butthatsdifferentshecried

Edited by SwissVan

This isn't the thread to have that specific discussion. 

If you're interested in having that discussion, feel free to PM me. I'm always open for a constructive discussion on these topics. You could also head over to one of the hunting threads. None of them really discuss the ethics/positives/negatives of hunting, but you could probably steer it in that direction. 

This isn't the thread to have that specific discussion.

If you're interested in having that discussion, feel free to PM me. I'm always open for a constructive discussion on these topics. You could also head over to one of the hunting threads. None of them really discuss the ethics/positives/negatives of hunting, but you could probably steer it in that direction.

As much as I like to troll, I agree with you. This forum probably isn't the best place to discuss the topic. It's much more complicated than just a for or against stance...

One thing is certain though, anyone that shoots at something they haven't identified is an idiot. On all my hunting trips I have never shot a nyala instead of a kudu or springbok instead of an impala - I don't know how the hell you mistake a person on a bike for an animal - seems to me like an impulsive shot at best...

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Wooden spoon.

One can argue anything. The above response would be one expected from a fat oke behind the steering wheel of a 2.2 Ford Ranger with a Raptor kit towards cycling. Belongs in the 18th century...

Just saying.

There, fixed it.

You called?

As fate would have it, I’ll actuall be protesting the opening of the hunting season this weekend in The Netherlands. ✌

Killing for sport is reprehensible.