For the aviation fans

Lotus

Sometimes i enjoy the things in the background of the pictures.

Check out the NAC sales hangar door... rather unique way of opening for an aircraft hangar

I remember the fun games with it when they first opened the hangar... obviously it still works  :devil:

post-182-0-18544100-1602322205_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the NAC sales hangar door... rather unique way of opening for an aircraft hangar

I remember the fun games with it when they first opened the hangar... obviously it still works  :devil:

Remember a video years back in the USA with a similar hanger door fitted, helicopter took off a little close to the hanger and put its tail into the door!

attachicon.gifNAC Hangar.JPG

That is a bi-fold door. Quite a number of hangars with that design.

Many, many moons ago NAC flew in the north western Cape area, specifically the Namaqualand. It used to be called National Scarelines. The fog on the west coast made for some interesting approaches and landings.

attachicon.gifNAC Hangar.JPG

The new 737 Max without MCAS ;)

LOL.

I can't confirm but we heard rumors that the max that comair had here has been sent back. I wonder who the pilots were that flew it back? big balls. I have a buddy that works for lufthansa, I'll ask him.

LOL.

I can't confirm but we heard rumors that the max that comair had here has been sent back. I wonder who the pilots were that flew it back? big balls. I have a buddy that works for lufthansa, I'll ask him.

Maybe Comair pulled a move like Nicki Lauda and told Boeing to send their own pilots to fly the plane back.