1995 cannondale super v rear shock replacement

Vonhelsing

Hi does anybody know where i can get a rear shock for a 1994/1995 cannondale super or parts for it?

Sounds like a great project, they were very unique and ahead of their time. A few years ago I stumbled upon a fantastic Cannondale forum, I'll try and find it again. Good luck and don't be shy to post pics, as it will be refreshing to see more MTB restorations, as we see a lot of steel road bikes being done.

Hi does anybody know where i can get a rear shock for a 1994/1995 cannondale super or parts for it?

You could try a few of the following options;

1. Ebay for a used or NOS unit. I assume it's the Fox Alps model?

2. Contact Risse Racing and have them rebuild the unit you have.

3. Contact Risse Racing and order a new unit from them. 

https://risseracing.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=53

Personally I'd go for the 3rd option, but I don't know your budget or how sentimental the bike is to you.

Good luck with the project. :-)

Thanks ill contact them and see what they have to offer im def getting the bike back the road. Thanks alot

Thanks ill contact them and see what they have to offer im def getting the bike back the road. Thanks alot

Cool. Let me know what you decide to go with. I'm keen to follow the progress of the rebuild.

Archived