Whitey.e - anybody know this person?

yeboabe

if you have the right friends...all you need is his phone number too :ph34r:

I'd really like this guy to do the right thing here...

My sense of humour around this has left the building as of today though.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a solid guy. Work at a bikeshop as far as I know. Bought some parts from him and I've been to his house 2 or 3 time to collect parts

Can you help Andrew Mo with the bike shop name and his address or any other details?

I'd really like this guy to do the right thing here...

My sense of humour around this has left the building as of today though.

Good job on visiting all his sales ads... and I see he's been online as well this am.

Crazy stuff... clearly zero f$%*s given.

Hope you come right

Hasn’t bothered to make any attempt to make things right.

What a rubbish of a human being you are, your parents must be quite disappointed in their cowardly thief of a creation. Well done in being part of what’s destroying this country.

pretty clear he has no intention to make good. If the amount was substantial i'd consider getting one of "those" services to track him down. 

As mentioned already - it is really not that difficult if you have a phone number/bank account nr or car reg. number. (ps...so think twice before you road rage in future lol)

I have had to do it once in the past but for the right reasons. (I'd rather not get involved so I personally can't help you though.) There are 'commercial services' that offer similar ways.

Maybe thats the last resort. Maybe the next step is to pm all the good rating peeps to find out if MAYBE they collected something at his address or can help you with some info? i'd also sommer go open a case against him the police station and forward him the case number to show him your intent to find him. 

if all that trouble wont at least give you some sort of personal satisfaction (which it seems it won't - you seem like a good guy for giving him all the chances in the world) - and if the monetary amount was not that much...i'd wright it up as school fees and move on. unfortunately with things like this you sometimes need a mildly vindictive personality...

Edited by morneS555

Maybe something has happened to the guy or to his wife or mom or something.

Realistically, I lost my phone 3 fridays ago and due to the fact that I was away and didn't have all the details with me, spent 6 days without a phone.

People are so quick to say 'he should have done this or done that' but sometimes you can't.

Sometimes you are at the mercy of the universe, even if you have salt, a towel, a Babel fish and 42...

Don't be so quick to jump on people, when something *** happens to you, remember how you have wagged fingers here.

Perhaps as per this post, something has happened to him or a member of his family or lost his phone and cant' afford to buy a new one, it;s only been 2 months so we must not be quick to judge and wag fingers  :whistling:

he is online regularly judging by his account activity...

(also...sarcasm noted lol^)

Edited by morneS555

@AndrewMo

go to the trouble of opening a case with SAPS (its a schlep but worth the time)

people (incl a business in the chainrings ad) have posted that they may have an address - pm them and ask for that info to include in your complaint

there arent many bike shops in the strand /somerset west area maybe a call to the manager of each might turn him up

on the upside this fool is done on bikehub as long as you keep hammering his ads - well done :thumbup:

Perhaps as per this post, something has happened to him or a member of his family or lost his phone and cant' afford to buy a new one, it;s only been 2 months so we must not be quick to judge and wag fingers  :whistling:

well no... at this point in time I say go for the jugular. 

Go through the schlep of opening a criminal case. Once you have a case nr they have to investigate and pay him a visit.

I didn't say anything - just sharing a public link...

Well,the cellphone number matches up, so anyone interested in his address or name would be able to find it on that link...

Well,the cellphone number matches up, so anyone interested in his address or name would be able to find it on that link...

If it is the same person(unless its a massive coincidence), I see on his FB profile that he is now also selling car parts. 

OP, there is a business card pic posted on his FB account with phone numbers of a bike shop(if the same person), Perhaps try calling his place of employment to speak to him, Unless you have tried that already?