Outsurance Bicycle cover. Interesting

DaSH82

WOW! This turned out to be quite the topic.. LOL.

And as for hellopeter... i think those kind of sites are a good thing.. might paint a bad picture for some of the companies.. but the ones that respond... atleast they make their resolution or lack there of public...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here some stats from Hello Peter (http://www.hellopeter.com)

Compliments vs Complaints

Outsurance 277 555 33%

Initially I couldn't find SA Eagle' date=' however it would seem this is because they don't respond to complaints lodged on the site.

I'm sure glad I'm not insured with someone who doesn't respond.  

[/quote']

They are now called zurich and only have a 1/3 of the ratio Outsurance has. http://www.hellopeter.com/comp_comment.asp?cid=545

I'm with them but they take AGES before paying out.
FanieFiets2008-08-04 04:47:52

why not complain on hellopeter about hellopeter....should be funny! see if they respond.

http://www.hellopeter.com/comp_comment.asp?cid=22

Take a look, it seems they post complaints about Hello Peter as well.

Furthermore, for those bleating about posts against companies disappearing, it would seem this occurs when the complainant post multiple complaints multiple times about the company.

cyclesure's stuff is underwritten by SA Eagle / Zurich Re. i've been paid out promptly and yes, i had a prob with the A-hole extreme - called Fred and told him about the discussion and got my settlement the next day (the apology was sent by email within minutes)

when f-nut drove into the side of my car and wrote it off, the payout was done within a week - the accident was the Tuesday, i found the replacement car the Friday and got it the next Tuesday (needed to finance part of it so that had to be sorted before delivery). i know of NO other insurer that sends an assessor to the tow yard the day after the crash, and pays out 2 day later (ie i got the settlement letter the thursday and the money on the friday)

SA Eagle/Zurich Re are one of the best out there.

short term (domestic and commercial) insurance was my game for 8 years.

i know from experience.

Guys I believe Cyclesure has the best intentions of sticking to their policy however it is persons such as Mr Grey who make them look bad,It will be interesting to know if he is employed by Cyclesure or is he a independent consultant who thinks he can bully all and sundry.

I recently claimed from Cyclesure and had the best service delivered from an insurance company in many a year.Within three days off first paperwork my full insured amount was paid into my banking account.

Mallo, I've had the unfortunate chance to have to claim from Cyclesure.  The people in the office (Annelize, Rochelle et al) are great and efficient!!!