alice b toeclips

EigerSA

that ghetto tensioner, I need one, how did you do it? looks a bit like the ldr(?) tensioner that's been pulled apart? I've found my magic gear system is now no longer magic for some reason so I need a tensioner.

that ghetto tensioner, I need one, how did you do it? looks a bit like the ldr(?) tensioner that's been pulled apart? I've found my magic gear system is now no longer magic for some reason so I need a tensioner.

It's a little piece of a bracket taken from an old baby seat, the spring is from a derailleur, and a plastic Shimano jockey wheel. The spring hooks into the little hole on the inside of the chain stay. The tension can be adjusted by moving the bolt on the bracket around.

It's a little piece of a bracket taken from an old baby seat, the spring is from a derailleur, and a plastic Shimano jockey wheel. The spring hooks into the little hole on the inside of the chain stay. The tension can be adjusted by moving the bolt on the bracket around.

that's boxing clever. i'm gonna have a go at that this weekend.

seeing that second picture, I can see why you idolise her. where do I get that outfit and a time machine.

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV>I think the haro had the mary bars, a bit like postman bike bars (big sweep) meant to be great for some people.</DIV>

at least she's on the bike and not buying real estate :)