Ghetto Tubeless

Nobody

I am getting my hands on a couple of presta valve 20" tubes for a ghetto tubeless.

Price to be confirmed. (I paid R50 each as the LBS is unsure of how much they wil actually cost. If its less he will give me some money back.)

Let me know if you interested so I can let the LBS know if its worth his while carrying stock.

Let me first see what brand tubes they are then you can ask your LBS. I am getting them from good old SOLOPED here in Cape Town.

I've used 24" tubes before, very cheap and readily available with presta valves and I think it might even be easier than a 20" tube going on.

Use it, don't use it..

A: These tubes are no good. For starters there is no centre line. The tube connects and has a ring. I pumped one up to see if the rubber would stretch and ieft it next to my desk at work. It exploded and caused a bit of a scene. I have just managed to get te tyre pumped up. I now have to get sealant inside.

B: Ghetto seem simple enough with the right tube. I will try a 24" seing as i only have one wheel tubeless now.

C: my fingers are sore from rubber.