CSA Racing rules 2011

deanp

Good afternoon every 1. Could some 1 please inform me of the new rules/out fit for the new season 2011. I have herd so many different ways ,in wich the licenced categories are going to be run. Their will only be 3 starting groups for licence section. No 1 under 23 men, Elite men, Vets 30/39.

No2 Vets 40/49 , Elite ladies , Juniour men.

No3 Vets 50+ , Vet ladys, junior ladys.

You have to ride for a registard team with a min of 4 riders a coach with a valid coaching license and a team manager with a valid managers license.

You will have to ask the CSA if you are allowed or qualify to do certain races before you enter.

All your Elite teams will have 2 development riders of color . 2x under 23. and no more than 4 riders over the age of 26 years old mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Please i am asking you if this is true or for assistance in clarification on the rules for 2011.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE HERD FROM DIFFERENT MOUTHS AND NOT MYNE. PLEASE HELP

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROad racing regulations have changed for 2011. I have the PDF document if anywone wants it ... welcome to the quick death of SA road raacing .. More riders will be taking up mountain biking!

ROad racing regulations have changed for 2011. I have the PDF document if anywone wants it ... welcome to the quick death of SA road raacing .. More riders will be taking up mountain biking!

pjnot@mweb.co.za - pse , tried CSA website earlier today, but to no avail

AND ME TO PLEASE deanp@udfiltration.com road racing is going to ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnn away into the distance now

AND ME TO PLEASE deanp@udfiltration.com road racing is going to ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnn away into the distance now

Mr Puntis is you keyboard sticky my son?

Should be fun for a Vet 38 years old with a wife, 2 kids and a business to run to have to compete with a 23 year old, full time pro......