29er Full Suspension

Bigon29

Which one to buy?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. I'm saving up for a 29er full suspension MTB, but not sure whisch one. I really like th

• 2011 Trek Gary Fisher collection 29 HiFi Plus
    • 2011 Silverback Moda Two Nine
    • 2011 GT Sensor 9r

There is another option if you are willing to wait and that is the KTM Phinx. Its an aluminium frame with internal cabling and xt groupset it'll retail for R32000. Really good looking bike, cycle lab lynnwood has a demo on show

There is another option if you are willing to wait and that is the KTM Phinx. Its an aluminium frame with internal cabling and xt groupset it'll retail for R32000. Really good looking bike, cycle lab lynnwood has a demo on show

"All in the region of ± R19k - R22K." :rolleyes: 10K ZA ronds is a long stretch IMHO

"All in the region of ± R19k - R22K." :rolleyes: 10K ZA ronds is a long stretch IMHO

Yeah a bit much but could be something to look forward to

have a look at the 2012 scott spark that on the back cover of the new bicycling, XT group, reba fork for rrp R20999.95 - awesome value.

I also ride a Moda and have absolutely no complaints. Really enjoying that bike! Though, you won't be able to get one anymore, no stock anywhere. The 2012 range should be here by the end of the month though and from what I hear pricing will be very close to that of the 2011 range.

What 29ers must i look at if i have a budget of between R8000 and R1200?

Momsen AL329 R9995.00 Available mid September

have a look at the 2012 scott spark that on the back cover of the new bicycling, XT group, reba fork for rrp R20999.95 - awesome value.

Yupp, that deserves some attention!

post-615-0-56776700-1313646853.jpg

The New Scott Spark 29er,,,,,will have the best components and be the lightest.

Arriving end of August

The New Scott Spark 29er,,,,,will have the best components and be the lightest.

Arriving end of August

I sifted through Brandon's tweets to try and make sense of when they are arriving, end of Aug, but seems that they are all sold already.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheOldCootBiker

First 2012 SCOTT 29ers arrive at Probike on 22 August 201130 Jul

Every single 2012 SCOTT arriving in August is sold! Thank-you authorized SCOTT dealers of SA.6 Aug

I find that light wheels make a huge difference, and are a really good upgrade, especially on 29ER dual suspension bikes.

I have giant anthem, on this site, under dual sus for sale. Great bike but upgraded to Stans XTR Crest, and a few other parts. Bike weighs 11.7kg without the pedals, which are very light Egg Beater3 TI.

How about the GianT Anthem X 29'er? That thing looks AMAZING! And if the standard Anthem is anything to go by then that bike should be a peach. A good peach too!

Pretty good value for money.

Especially now that they have come down in price. Shop around for some good deals - they have gone from R32k to under R25k.

None of the above!

Drop nagala a pm and get him to build up a Spearfish for you!

Ja you will also wait, but maybe not as long....