Show us your "home bike workshop"

TiBones

• 4 months later...

My workshop at the new home being "born". Everything is not packed out yet and still a lot to be done. The bike workshop must still get shelves for all the spares skroefies and junk. The main workshop with drill press on left and shelves where the powertools are stored. I had to pose two of the tandems (third one still in its bag, with my vintage "new technology" twnty naai-ner.

post-24908-0-00452100-1305788446.jpg

post-24908-0-74155800-1305788483.jpg

post-24908-0-40578400-1305788522.jpg

very jealous of all your space, live in a flat and don't have an area to swing a cat!

My workshop at the new home being "born". Everything is not packed out yet and still a lot to be done. The bike workshop must still get shelves for all the spares skroefies and junk. The main workshop with drill press on left and shelves where the powertools are stored. I had to pose two of the tandems (third one still in its bag, with my vintage "new technology" twnty naai-ner.

50 bucks says you cant bend down and fetch the toolbox below the bench !!!!;)

50 bucks says you cant bend down and fetch the toolbox below the bench !!!!;)

Yup I can, I cleaned out the wheel bags that was there before I took the picture. See the bags hanging from the shelving in the first pic. The bikes was just posed. They will be stored next to the shelves on the last pic as the bakkie sleeps in that part of the garage. The cabinet where the lathe is in sits just above the bakkies nose.

Stitches (staples) coming out tomorrow. I move around a lot and are very mobile.

Now how will you get the 50 bucks to me?

Guest coenie

Here is mine...small but it works for me.

post-4642-0-28427100-1305796858.jpg

post-4642-0-68268600-1305796871.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/Qiksilva/Workshop/W4.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/Qiksilva/Workshop/W2.jpg

NOW THATS A BIKE!!!!