Marin Venezia & GT Avalanche 1.0

Antoni

Hi all.

If anyone sees someone suspicious on a blue and white Marin Venezia Road bike / black and gold GT Avalanche 1.0 MTB PLEASE let my know. They broke into our house yesterday and this is all they took :angry:

I don't think the insurance is going to pay out for the bikes and, although I don't have any hope, would like to have at least one of them back so I can ride!!

My details are as follow:

Cell: 0723598268

email: pienaar.antonie@gmail.com

Regards,

Antonie

post-2891-0-24001800-1291969918.jpg

Edited by Antoni

post pics if you have mate, as well as which area you are, otherwise a couple of people in hostazhel is gonna get donnered for riding a GT avalanche. Also did you take the serial numbers of the frames so that if someone gets stopped they can check that its your bike?

post pics if you have mate, as well as which area you are, otherwise a couple of people in hostazhel is gonna get donnered for riding a GT avalanche. Also did you take the serial numbers of the frames so that if someone gets stopped they can check that its your bike?

Hope nobody got donnered yet.. I am in Wilgeheuwel, Roodepoort. I don't think that I have that :unsure: Oops.. maybe I can find the receipts of the bikes and by some miracle the serial nrs are on there! Damn I must get organized.

I think I do have pictures, will have to check though. Thanks guys, I don't usually sukkel like this. First timer.

post-2891-0-29398700-1291970023.jpg

Edited by Antoni

Images uploaded. This is the only pics I have of my skelmpies. If you see one of them phone me, I already have the sambok in my car! Be there in two shakes.