The Hub

Starvin' Marvin

Yup from EL we have really quick guys out here. And we are generally nice guys. Must be the sea air :lol:

If you down here again give me a shout can meet up for a ride.

Absolutely. Right now I'm in Madeira, planning on a ride tomorrow. Windguru says 67km/h, so the mountain climbing should be a doddle with the wind behind us. :( And that IS sarcasm.

And thanks for the hijack permission BigH, freelance mod.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Bored Girl. I met her at the Parys 6-hour some years back, and she got talking to my mate, Troy. They mentioned this place. I registered the following week.

Yep- he generates a lot of trash talk from the okes half his age that he beats, and hands it out as well. The poms are funny- they more they like you, the more they insult you. Just like Dangle and Big H.

That's a bad sign as all my really good friends insult me(believe it or not bh,i have a few)

Yang,with that kind of wind you should be kite boarding

I think there are a lot of people here who needs help.....

Oh, the topic says " who did I hear about TheHub"

I had a friend in cycling, "baie-zukkel", who said I should look here for good priced spares for my bike, which I did, and still do! smile.gif

Now, why don't you guys put away your battle axes untill after Xmas, please....smile.gif

I blame Bored Girl. I met her at the Parys 6-hour some years back, and she got talking to my mate, Troy. They mentioned this place. I registered the following week.

Good idea ....stick to the point

I sort of wandered over from SS

I think there are a lot of people here who needs help.....

Oh, the topic says " who did I hear about TheHub"

I had a friend in cycling, "baie-zukkel", who said I should look here for good priced spares for my bike, which I did, and still do! smile.gif

Now, why don't you guys put away your battle axes untill after Xmas, please....smile.gif

Where have you been of late ?

Big H, Dangle and others: You've completely hijacked this thread. Please take your personal issues somewhere else - deal with them in private.

Your off-topic comments will be moved to keep what was a nice thread on track. I'll re-open the thread once done.

Edit: Thread Hi-jacking is not in the current forum rules, but will be added. If you have an off-topic / personal question, comment or idea rather start a new thread or send a PM.

Edit: Thread Hi-jacking is not in the current forum rules, but will be added. If you have an off-topic / personal question, comment or idea rather start a new thread or send a PM.

Aaah boo! Sometimes the Hi-Jack is more interesting than the actual topic wink.gif

What if you are announcing that you are about to high jack a thread?

HIJACK ON

Really sucks to be in the office right about now.

HIJACK OFF

As said earlier, "stumbled " across the Hub and have been spending too much time here tongue.gif

I knew about The Hub from people I ride with.

I really never wanted to join, but a few things here and a few things there and I had an account, this account was rather inactive and again a few things here and a few things there and I created a new account and buried the old one and have since become a little too active for my own good.

Yeah I'm amazed at some of the posting counts i.e tumbleweed almost 29000!!!!

I try to be as active as possible but not always in the office.

Yeah I'm amazed at some of the posting counts i.e tumbleweed almost 29000!!!!

I try to be as active as possible but not always in the office.

:lol:

I used to be on The Hub waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much when I first registered! Was divorced, bored and lonely, and would post morning, noon and night. Now I mostly log on during work hours, so I have my afternoons and evenings free for, er, other stuff. ;)

btw, is it "The Hub" or "the hub"?

Edited by Tumbleweed

Recommended by my good mate Stealth as an avenue for well priced bike parts.

(PS - Chainreaction :thumbup: still cheaper !!)

PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE ADMIN LADY :cursing: - SHE SOUNDS SCARRRRRY - I LIKE SCARRRRRY :devil:

Used to lurk during the evenings while doing work but since i stumbled accross Nigela Lawson on TV (must give her a plug as my other references to her on this post have been deleted) i've reduced it.

Edited by scotty

Used to lurk during the evenings while doing work but since i stumbled accross Nigela Lawson on TV (must give her a plug as my other references to her on this post have been deleted) came on i've reduced it.

I can agree with you on the Nigella, and I can't explain why.

:lol:

I used to be on The Hub waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much when I first registered! Was divorced, bored and lonely, and would post morning, noon and night. Now I mostly log on during work hours, so I have my afternoons and evenings free for, er, other stuff. ;)

btw, is it "The Hub" or "the hub"?

Jeez good question! Maybe capital H?