Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

nice little breeze in the Cape ....  ^_^

Trails were rather quiet ....

Strangely the out ride was very easy .... getting back home took some more effort ....  :whistling:

What a visual feast out there at the moment !!  :clap:

post-110956-0-42029000-1573984896_thumb.jpg

And the vineyards are also looking GOOD.

At Bloemendal I caught up to this trio, photo taken at D'Aria ...

post-110956-0-63210600-1573984945_thumb.jpg

Now how many sports allows THREE generations to have fun together  :clap:   :clap:

Senior being a very young and fit 73 years young !!  and no ebike ...

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Got great news from the dr yesterday, another 2 weeks with the moonboot but I can leave the crutches. [emoji3061][emoji44]. But I guess it's for the best.

Amper amper

Don’t rush the final lap; your body will thank you for it

Ride home from Riversands Commercial Park along parts of the Rode Joburg route. Seeing the late starters, in all sorts of gear, and less than ideal fitness levels is always a humbling experience.

They get the worst of the conditions, yet they plod along.97758cc67e1d1e4270f5379c70ab15c5.jpg

Through our local Chicken knee trail on my way home from work...cannot resist the trails..after the rains the little upper Quinera stream flowing nicely...Alice looking fresh near the greenery...

post-136415-0-33820500-1574065916_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kenty

Ride home from Riversands Commercial Park along parts of the Rode Joburg route. Seeing the late starters, in all sorts of gear, and less than ideal fitness levels is always a humbling experience.

They get the worst of the conditions, yet they plod along.97758cc67e1d1e4270f5379c70ab15c5.jpg

did you cycle back home ?

Saw a number of riders on atlas rd after 1pm when i was on my way to pretoria and wondered if they were riding back from teh race. was not able to turn around to see if any of them had race numbers on.

did you cycle back home ?

Saw a number of riders on atlas rd after 1pm when i was on my way to pretoria and wondered if they were riding back from teh race. was not able to turn around to see if any of them had race numbers on.

It’s good fun.

It’s better than a double lap, as we still get to ride with the others, the roads are mostly closed and I’m home earlier than a double lap. Plus it’s a tailwind back to Alberton.

After stopping to chat to another race organizer and race official at the Jan Smuts climb passed the Zoo, I also took the liberty to use the laver-tree nearby. O had to then chase back to my mates near the top and was going a lot faster than the mid-packers. They must have thought I was on an e-bike.

It’s good fun.

It’s better than a double lap, as we still get to ride with the others, the roads are mostly closed and I’m home earlier than a double lap. Plus it’s a tailwind back to Alberton.

After stopping to chat to another race organizer and race official at the Jan Smuts climb passed the Zoo, I also took the liberty to use the laver-tree nearby. O had to then chase back to my mates near the top and was going a lot faster than the mid-packers. They must have thought I was on an e-bike.

yesterday I was just thankful that I parked near the start and not at Monte like I was going to. There was absolutely nothing left in me.

But a lift to the start and a cycle home is not a bad idea for future