Polishing my bike

MattyG

Ok guys i got bored today and went searching for something bike-orientated..so found some no-wet car polish and if you have bought this stuff u know its some serious hight end stuff. I just want to show you what magic it works. The pics dont do justice.

I know my bike is nothing special but its my baby so here.

these pics were taken in the shade and this polish uses no water at all just spray the stuff on wait 10 seconds or so and take 2 cloths one to wipe off the excess then the other to do your karate kid wax on wax off motions..(dont even have to do that just wipe )

so here you go..

post-19563-0-60225900-1293376976.jpg

post-19563-0-14317500-1293377018.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jip it does it stops dust and dirt from sticking to the paintwork. the polish is not silicon based so it doenst attract dust ..thats how its different to all the other polishes..but its a polish but its not for taking out scratches just providing a protective layer that protects the paint..and stops dust collecting..in other words its sex.

But why? it is an MTB no?

Where I ride I need stuff to take scratches and chips out. There always seems to be a shower of stones coming from my wheels and they seem attracted to my frame!!

I have never understood how ppl keep MTB's looking so new??? Let me know how it is done some time will you guys.

But why? it is an MTB no?

Where I ride I need stuff to take scratches and chips out. There always seems to be a shower of stones coming from my wheels and they seem attracted to my frame!!

I have never understood how ppl keep MTB's looking so new??? Let me know how it is done some time will you guys.

dude you cant take chips out with polish ur need something like rubbing compound to take chips and scratches out..thats the only way ja u can try that **** they show on tv but this stuff has been proven to work and doesnt false advertise .. i have used the product for over 2 years and i can vouch for it..

Mr Min, the unscented one, works just as good, cheaper, dirt washes off easily and easy to apply. Dont get it on your rims braking surface or disks. Also do not get the Spring Country Garden or your bike will smell like a pansies bike. Get it of you are a pansy!!!!!!

any btw if you have a black frame on your bike..put a strip of ducktape on the underneath side of your downtube there by your front wheel then you wnt get so much chips ... i dont ride like a moffie i just look after my bike even tho it costs less than a third of what most of you guys have..

They sell this kind of stuff in mall parking areas sometimes. I bought a bottle very reluctantly. It was just because the chick selling it was so hot. Took it home did my car, bike and bicycle, was so impressed I went back and got two more tins, the chick on duty then wasnt so hot but the product was.